I can not trade again

Grow up. .

The best motivation can be your loss, because in real conditions, we try our best not to suffer a loss, and it is good that you reached this conclusion with a small loss and try to study and train more.

Traders struggles with different problem in trading. Your comment is useless and nothing to add to the topic.

1 Like

Hi Chen,

Firstly, you shouldn’t have any expectations about a certain trade as the outcome is random. This is easier said than done as we naturally all hate to lose and have faith that the trade you take will be a winner.

The bottom line is, you need a strategy that is backtested with a positive expectancy and trade i.e. a 50 or 100 live trades to review if it also works during live trading. If not, then it’s either your system that fails or your emotions during live trading that are dragging down the performance of your system (i.e. not following your rules all the time).

Depending on the system you could i.e. have a winning rate of 50% and make profit, this still means that half of all your trades are ending in losers. It hurts, but you’ll get used to it. It’s the money you pay to be in the market.

Hello Willy
we do love you too.

I appreciate your input. It’s true that trade outcomes can be unpredictable, so it’s best not to expect any specific result. Have you found it challenging to manage your expectations and emotions when it comes to trading?

IF I grow up what will happen then ?
my problems will be solved the automatically?

Regards, Greg
I don’t understand why certain people behave in such a way that it is embarrassing for others to ask even the most basic questions.

Of course our big teacher is our experiences even when we lose or earn profit

It’s a common affair of the market. Not only you face such a problem but also I face the same issue again and again. We have to deal with such situations in forex as long as we stay with the market.

Dear friend,
Don’t let one setback hold you back. Embrace the experience, learn from it, and keep pushing forward. The next trade is another chance for success.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Even the best traders out there have dark moments, but they still push on! Learn from your mistakes, avoid it next time and expand your forex knowledge to get better and better. You got this!

Sure losing is part of trading- have burned a few accounts on 10 years of trading-base fact there is no holy grail. Price is King.as you know and follow a Forex calendar on news.

Also without doubt when you go live from a demo account one loses, only way I work that out is it is now your money and straight off the bat our brain thinks in a more controlled way…

Trading Live we hate losing, no matter what our system is we stop trusting it and then fight the market…

We then over trade to get funds back, enter the world of a loser !!

Think of compounding- a term an old trader of 85 told me- follow the trend pick up say 10 pips or 20 Then in proffit- walk away for the day, always great to leave the day a winner.

So I started scalping 12 pips a day on a small contract- maybe in and out fast no pain to my account- confidence builds- Then increased lot size up to say earn $35 for the day -compounding 4 days a week $140 relates to $560 a month-peanuts you might think.

Sure some losses two in the row i am gone for the day- there is such a thing call it cosmic energy if you want/ that day goes wrong in all things- shut down the computer and chill.

To be a long term trader one needs a big account, just scalp a few points a day.Proect your account,after say two days of losing time to think my system is faulty- try say looking
at a line chart- does that show you some oco orders especially with news coming out

Conclusion

Do not over trade market- there 5 days a week

Do not be greedy, the market smells you out fast

Be happy with small earns, leave the day in front even if $5 up your not a looser then.

Just enjoy trading do not make it a pain when say you open MT4 and should I bother to trade- one has to enjoy trading otherwise do something else Lol
Enough of my arm chair philosophy
Cya

1 Like

Keep no space for frustration in you and if you need any renovation of your strategy, just go for it.

You won’t find a trader in the FX market whose trades have all turned a profit without a doubt. You might be profitable for a few days or weeks but there is no guarantee that you wont lose money. so keep going and stay motivated.

Just keep at it. Things won’t always go according to our plans but that’s how we will learn.

1 Like

Dear friend, learning and growing in the forex market includes losing. Naturally, failure in any business teaches you what not to do and how to achieve instead. More importantly, you suffered a small loss that can Show your skill for making money in the future.

1 Like

Strategy innovation is highly necessary for traders and you should keep developing your strategies.

1 Like

Trading when your emotion is a wreck is just asking for it. A good trader with sound money management views a loss as a flea bite…a natural phenomenon incapable of detracting him from his goal — to pursue profits.

1 Like