I developed EA but I don't have much money to invest. How can I earn from what I have?

I have developed an EA with about 15-30% annual profit with 5% drawdown tested on 3.5 latest years. This EA works as claimed specifically on some combinations of pair and timeframe, and I tested it on ticks mode on real server of a broker. I think it was pretty well tested but please let me know if there is anything I should be aware of on testing and analyzing the result. I will test it on my live account for a period of time at some point after finalizing it.

At this moment, I really want to let it handle my portfolio but I don’t think I can make much money from my budget. This is why I am finding an alternatives that perhaps let me take advantage from what I currently have.

I acknowledge that there is the market for selling this on MQL5 site but I wonder for more ways and I actually don’t know what qualities of an EA will interest professional traders who are willing to buy.

Thanks in advance for any bits of help :blush:

If your EA is martingale or Grid or Hedge based, dont invest even a penny on it.