I found it the holy gril

i really like to share this system with you it is graet and i hope some can decompile it soon and send it to me ,i made many trades with for one month now and it is great and i need to have an EA for it so your help is appreciated.
the rule is to sell at thick blue line and buy at green thick line in 4 h time fram thats all.
my regards
richy

Rishman, I followed this system very closely from it’s inception. It, like everything else, is not the holy grail. The COG line is a center line, like any other Moving Average line. The COG line repaints badly. That’s why when you look back at a chart, you think it’s a holy grail. It’s not. In a trend, theres lots and lots of losers with this system. However, there is a lot to be said fro trading when a pair is at an extreme from a center line. Those blue and green lines are not nearly far enough away to be at an extreme. The past month has been good for counter trend systems, which this one is. When the market trends, you get killed. If you want a great counter trend system that has an EA, and which has this one beat by miles, visit FF and do a search under Nanningbob.

Richman,

Hope you must have become a real Rich Man by this time :slight_smile:

Whether anyone agrees or not but this is a truly holy-grail system in my opinion. I’ve tested various and almost all types of trading systems (you name it and I’ll tell you my experience) and if I be hones here, I used to believe that there is no such thing as the Holy-Grail system in Trading World.

However, then I discovered the youtube vidoe of that Morrocon guy who was an expert on the Center of Gravity concept. I (like any other system I come to know) decided to try it and trust me I gave this system the most hardest time as I tried everything I could to prove myself wrong by saying that this can not be the True Holy Grail System. But I failed miserably and this system did prove that it was indeed the holy-grail we all have been searching for.

The key is to use it properly :slight_smile: dont take me wrong, I’m not trying to make justifications but this is actually true. It is a holy grail system provided you know how to make it work and what other things / tools you need to combine this with.

I still havent downloaded or tested your Zip File(s), will do that for sure. But I just came accross this thread and couldnt resist myself posting a reply to your suggestion.

You might not find too many postings from me on the web (millions of forums these days) as I always knew that people are going to Reject this theory as well and that actually happened to me (just like it happened to you on this page). People starting reaching to conclusions and swearing that nothing can be a holy-grail system in this world :slight_smile: I can only feel sorry for those guys but good on you mate.

PM me if you think I can help you in anyway and share your experiences if you feel comfortable.

Regards,
Asher.

PS: Before I finish this post, just one golden tip. The biggest (and perhaps the only) help the COG line provides me is the confidence about the Trend Direction. Take it this way, if I’m driving on a freeway, I want to keep driving to the same direction as long as I’ve the confidence that I’m in the right direction which leads me to my destination.

SIMPLE = HOLY GRAIL

mind sharing with us the link to the youtube video you discovered?

thanks

Sure,

Here you go:

PM me anyone needs help with this …

Note: The other thing you must learn to combine with COG is Ichimoku. Hope this helps.

thanks asherewt

So you have found the holy gril eh??!! :smiley: :smiley:

Good for you because you will never find the holy grail !! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You can have all the grils you want.

But if you think you can find the holy grail, then you people are totally deceived and heading for financial disaster.

But then, [U]you will not listen to me[/U], you have to discover this yourself!!

Whether we agree with someone or not is our right but I dont understand these sort of ignorant and full of attitude replies on forums. I’m not sure what gives us right to wish someone should go bankcrupt just because he / she has different ideas than us.

From my side, I wish you all the best and good luck with whatever strategy you’ve been applying into your trades.

Being a good trader is important but a nice human is even more …

Cheers.

Yeah, I found also holy grill!

now thats funny :smiley:

holy grail or holy s**t
4shared.com/file/90535353/883e99a9/Oan_fixed.html

Soon your link will be deleted, so Ill upload the folders for ya.
I will test this system on demo starting sunday.
Jado

Oan_fixed.zip (78.3 KB)

Decompile? That’s cheating.

hi,

could you explain in detail how the system works. When exactly to buy and when exactly to sell? How do you use oanfxtimer?

Rgds
Ed

I checked and it does’t work anyway sorry mate

I found the holy grill too, I have some burgers on it at the moment…

arrrgh! San you beat me to it! Those holy ones do cook some awesome burgers don’t they! :smiley:

My damn steaks fell through my holy grill…

I guess I need a new one:p

I Want One, I Want One!!!

I have a grill from hell, does that count?:stuck_out_tongue:

This system is easy to use AND easy to clean. :smiley:

you’ve got too many holes in it! Get a less holy one !