I get mine today!

Thank God we voted BREXIT - If we were still under the “comfort blanket” of the EU - it would more likely be around 2025 !

12 hours to go - I’m hoping it will be the “Oxford” vaccine - but hey - I’ll take it whatever it is !

When do you get yours ?

Well done. Let us know how you feel after the jab.

Cheers

Blackduck

well I had the Oxford (Astra Zenicka) one as I hoped and felt a little tired as the day progressed - But I’d had a very poor night’s sleep - so it could well have been that.

Anyhow I had a LONG sleep and woke refreshed and feeling good. - the actual site of the injection feels quite tender now - and that IS one of the potential side effects listed. Nothing else to report at the moment except I feel quite optimistic :sunglasses:

Now we’ve got 4 or 5 days of bitter cold and snow to come apparently - so I shan’t be going out much - Just hiding in the warm - wishing this Global Warming stuff was actually real ! :rofl: :rofl:

Stay well and keep warm. A little rum in your coffee works wonders.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Vaccine is like an elixir for the old and young from the coronavirus, so it should be seen beyond the partisan lines and do collective effort to bring the medicine to the most vulnerable people; no matter the nationality.