I Give out free forex signals to anyone who wants to profit from a 8year veteran

Hello guys if you are new to forex and you are looking to be a more consistant with you trading or just profitable , i am starting to offer managed accounts through a trade copier service and also direct account management . (look for me on facebok search pending entry ) . I have been trading for over 9 years . Some of the main things i use on my chart are the MACD and moving averages , aside from that support ant restitance . try not to get too confused by addding too many indicatorts to your charts . Find me on “fb” called pending entry .I remember when i first started trading forex i struggled for years to get the knowledge and to make pips .Now that i am a profitable trader i want to give back the help that was not available for me when i was first learning . and I find its a lot easier to learn forex when you are already profiting because this gives us free time to educate ourselves .

join me and follow me on here guys
lots of pips to come
thanks .

Pending Entry Elite Trading Group!!

I just joined this forum and have never placed a trade with forex before. Your help would be appreciated because I am completely new to this. Anxious, hopeful, and thankful… Ettrick

This is very generous of you.

[QUOTE=“yermommy;707835”]This is very generous of you.[/QUOTE] true, would be interested in you sharing you logic too

Very nice of you!

huy guys buy aud/usd now at price of 0.7736

i am sending out trade signals and it has to be approved by a moderator lol , if this is too slow find me on facceebboook search " pending entry" because i dont know when you guys will get the trades.

close aud/usd + 10

hey guys i have been selling gbp/usd since monday i have make a few good pips , i think it still has room to move to the down side . lets setup a sell stop @ 1.5695. the take profit will be 1.5610. if we get that trade it will be 85 pips of profit . lets see … cheeers

pending entry

sell gbp/usd @ current price 1.5735. keep the sell stop open

Hello and good morning traders the gpbusd trade is now up + 10 pips in profit we opened it at 1.5735. lets keep it open for a fwe more . the markets are moving slow this week .

ok guys lets close gbp/usd now for a nice 10 pips , its going to slow .

sell aud/usd now @ 0.76674

take profit for aud/usd @ 0.7636

close aud/usd +20

• 107 pips given out this week by pending entry . stay tuned i gave out 347 last week . Where are all the traders looking to make some pips please follow me i am trying to build a legacy tell eveyone guys and lets make pips together . total pips over 1500 since january given out free on whats app msngr and facebok since january . if you missed this week ill see you guys here next weeek . cheers

Pending Entry Elite Trading Group …

I Just made my first ever trade on forex… about 15 minutes ago…

Hello again traders i hope everyone had a good weekend , this in non farm payroll weeek , and also a big week for the euro as greece needs to pay 1.5 billion euros in order to remain in the euro currency . I would advise everyone to stay clear of the euro at all cost this week untill the dust settles .The week opened up with a 350 pip gap one eur/jpy , there is lots on uncertainty with any euro pair . This week probably wont be too eventfull and we had a good last week closing out + 107 pips and i think were up over + 500 pips for the month ( still have to add them up ) so i wont be in a rush to risk any of those hard earned pips but i will try to squeeze in at least one trade in for you guys.

be safe out there guys its going to be a tough week .

Hey guys gbp/usd is looking to sell we have a lot of divergence building up , we should keep an eye on it in the days to come .

Good for you , i bet it felt real good too.