I have decided that I'm going to CHANGE!

Hi everyone.

I am new here I just joined. Reason I’m here is life is HARD! I wake up and I have to go to my 8am-5pm job. I’m so grateful that I wake up and I’m able to have my salary come month end, but the problem is, is not enough. I find myself in debts every month end, I find myself already had spent my salary before it even reposts, I find myself stranded to a point I’m unable to afford certain necessities that I need. I’m unable to even buy my parents the cheapest meal or just give them some cash. All I work for is bills, transport, groceries. The thought of going out and date myself it means I’m going to suffer the next month.

I have reached a point where I’m stressed, life is not fun no more, so I have decided that I have to CHANGE my life. Yes, is not going to happen overnight but the important thing is I want to reinvent my life, recreating me stand up to life.

To everyone who is in the path of standing up against life I say we can do it, we in the right path, let’s be patient with ourselves in 2years time we will all be smiling.

4 Likes

Welcome Beatrice-Bee

Seems like your in the same place as 95% of all workers! The only way to earn more and have those nice to have things in life is to continue to work hard on your goals. Hard work and making the right decisions will equal success.

If I was able to go back in time 26 years and talk to myself as a 20 year old I’d be telling him to stick at the job he has and work hard (also to buy bitcoin in 2009 and sell in 2021). I believe that my short sightedness as a young man and just wanting instant success is the main reason I’ve not been as successful as I wanted to be or could be. I moved jobs to quickly, I tried working for myself without enough experience, I tried get rich quick schemes, I tried all sorts of legal and illegal activities. While I wasted years doing those things I didn’t progress. I now work a steady job and am making good progress, but as I’m a lot older than most I make little progress as companies love to invest in young talent, not old talent. It’s frustrating as I know if I had this work ethic as a 20 year old and stuck at the same company I would most probably be running the place. Anyway, I went on a bit of a tangent, sorry!

I wish you all the success in the world and hope you can achieve your goals.

2 Likes

Well done. You have decided to move forward and find your objective.

Since you decided to change and to change your life, you are already a different person. In fact, the whole world is already different because it is a different world to you since you decided to change.

Just keep going.

2 Likes

That’s a great intuition. If i may ask, what step are you taking to offset your monthly debts & income deficit?

Bravo. I would say that it’s a good thing that you finally standing up for yourself and wanted to make a change in your life. This will put you way way up ahead than the average Joe. But, please just remember that if you have chosen this industry as your so called escape route from the corporations and your ends meet, the road is very bumpy. When you stumbled on it later down the road, please remember why you started this journey and never ever think of giving up!

Wish you all the best! Good luck!

Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Personal growth and financial improvements take time, but the fact that you’re taking the first steps is already a significant achievement. Keep that positive attitude, stay patient, and reach for your goals. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome Beatrice-Bee!
I wish you all the best in life and in trading since you are here.
However, I want to warn you not to lay big expectations upon the forex trading. It’s not a magic wand and it definitely requires a lot of time to get at least something out of it.
Good luck, you are in the right place.

1 Like

Embarking on the road to forex trading is virtually a surefire way to ‘RIP’. I can guarantee you that the more you try, the harder life will become. Success will be delusional until you hit rock bottom, and If you do reach the bottom and ‘SURVIVE’, then perhaps it was meant to be after all. It’s true what they say, “NO PAIN NO GAIN” - sometimes, you have to break old patterns to build a better future. In challenging financial situations, it’s inescapable to let go of established routines or financial habits that aren’t working, and embrace new approaches in order to achieve a more secure and prosperous future.

3 Likes

Love your positive outlook! Take your time, be patient and stay motivated as you go through this journey. Good luck!

1 Like