I have developed a new DDE trading system, and it is FREE!

Hello how you have installed please

Mohammed, I appreciate everything you do for everyone here. I just have a problem, when I open your excel file excel just freezes. Sometimes itā€™ll react for a bit but nothing updates and nothing happens. What could this be? And I really doubt it is because my computer canā€™t handle it.

1. DDE_Client_MT4_v1 to MT4 expert folder placed and to gbpjpy H1 chart
  2. start MT4_DDE1
  3. start SKY EYE TRADING SYSTEM with setup as attach image

Hello even as you say it does not work there that the expert advisor that works

unfortunately no trade or signal from EA or excel

Hi please can anyone explain how to use this systemā€¦i dont get it

Hi Mohammed2015ā€¦i have problem with this ā€¦just when sky eye trading system on trading timeā€¦i get no signal generate?ok thank you for your effortā€¦i dont know maybe anyone can use this system can explain how to make any setting change like time zone or my computer time?please please pleaseā€¦

Hi,
Is this trading system still working and do you guys get signals now? Has the pending problem been solved?

is anyone use this excel ?

I know its been a long time since anyone commented on this, but Id actually like to give it a try, the document is very well elaborated and studied. I tried using the excel but it says trial period for the excel has ended on 2017, Id like to know if the author is still active and if anyone has used the syste, or knows how to use it. Thanks

I just want to know one thing that is this in working condition now?

Hi

I am back again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, the link shows the file is missing.

Hi Mohammad2015

You have designed a great system!
could you please tell the syntax of the formula to fetch live quotes using DDE MT5 application. I have already downloaded your application and followed all instructions but dont know the syntax of the formula to import live quotes in excel from a MT5.

I also tried but got the same messageā€¦
trial period for the excel has ended on 2017

Hi M,

Are you willing to provide the password to your sheetā€™s VBA code? Hoping to contribute to your trading system, but it can not be enabled anymore.

Thanks!

Back date your system date before 2017. it will work!

Do share a few more details about your system for me to believe in it. I prefer MT4 as well and Iā€™m trying to work on a strategy these days. Anyhow, good luck to you.