I have scammed by capital xp

Please help meand make a big review about this matter.

Hey @Faizal87,

Can you share your story with us? Members are more inclined to participate in a discussion once you’ve shared your experience.

money is gone.fpa has say it would help but has to take time to the threat to traders courts its would take time but i want to make a report for any traders outhere.please support me.and take the capitalxp to the traders court when its would lose his capability to being a broker next time.thank you.please make a big review to help me,im just poor people from malaysia that want to earn profit in life.

Why my acc was hold

Hye sir why my acc i hold

same old story
my friend if the broker is not regulated by a european or US or Japan
then keep your money with you
as soon as you start winning they will scam you

1 Like

I don’t understand why you’re bothering the moderators here with this. Neither they nor anybody else here is responsible for your loss and cannot help you. FPA is probably your best bet but don’t hold your breath.

How much money are we talking about here??? Because if it’s not a substantial amount then let it go, write it off, and move on. The chances of you winning against a scam artist broker are just about nil and it’s really not worth the effort. You think these brokers don’t know that??? They most certainly do. It’s already factored in when making their decisions as to where to be located.

So yeh. By all means share your experience and give details. But nobody here is able to help nor is it their duty to get involved in a dispute between you and the said broker.

Matter of fact and now that you’ve started this thread: it’s now YOUR duty to detail EXACTLY what happened. No offense but more often than not it’s the trader that messed up not the broker. So it’s a bit unfair to just post that you’ve been scammed and without giving exact details.

Then again I just did a quick Google search for Capital XP. Something you should have done before depositing funds. To quote a fellow colleague: “R.I.P Trading Funds”!!! LOL!!!