I’m a newbie just stopping by to say hey! 😌

Hey everyone, my names Aleasha and I’m from London.
I’m an Accountant by day and a Songwriter and Singer by night. Music is my passion and the career I want to take on fully. How I became an accountant I have no idea as I really hated maths in school but I was good with numbers!!

The reason why I’ve joined Baby Pips is because I want to learn about Forex and everything surrounding it fully so that I can one day work for myself and build my own dream instead of someone else’s. I’m aware that it takes hard work and dedication and that’s why I’m here!!

Now I’m on this journey any tips and advice from any pros or beginners would be great :blush:

2 Likes

Good day and welcome on board! Plenty of useful info on here. Go digging and enjoy!

I would suggest that FX trading would not suit you and your lifestyle because to learn to be consistently profitable could take you years of hard work. This should be regarded as a profit and loss business venture where winning and losing money is part of the game, which you know is income AND expenditure.

Ignore social media Marketing hype, it’s mostly fantasy land.

Welcome Aleasha! You’re in the right place to learn but remember that forex is not an easy way to make money. It’s a long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader. Be patient and motivated as you go through the learning process. Good luck!

Hey fellow Londoner, Good-luck. It’s often the wildcards that do well in trading rather than the guys who try to figure everything out on a computer. Like you, I hate maths (I’m no good at it) but I seem to have a head for numbers / estimating / arithmetic. My advice is just start on demo and when you go live know that you WILL lose money (it’s normal) so start small.

Then it’s a good thing that I live in the real world and not the fantasy one :wink: I’m aware that it’s not a quick procedure, I’m here to learn and grow just like everyone else. My lifestyle has nothing to do with me willingly wanting to learn. Good thing I’m not put off easy huh!! Thanks Steve :relaxed:

Hey thank you :blush:

Hey thank you for the welcome and yeah you are right it’s a long journey but I’m dedicated and hardworking and also just manifesting what I want from this.
Thanks so much for your kind words :blush:

Hey fellow Londoner, thank you for the welcome and your kind words. Yes you get it!! I have a really good head for numbers and no clue why but hey if you’re good at something, you’re good at something. Thanks for your advice I’ll definitely take it all on board :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome to BP Aleasha

Hi, Aleasha. This forum is a fantastic location! Here, you can meet a wide variety of fascinating people. Kornelia here. I create lovely designs throughout the day for a lovely company Sloboda Studio, and in the evenings, when I attend Japanese classes, I daydream about traveling to this wonderful nation. However, I need to make some money for this. However, I have a lot of questions because I’m new. I’m here because of that.

1 Like

Well, feel free to ask away!

My daughter’s bugging me non-stop to take her to Japan! She’s really into Animee. Guess i’ll be saving up as well…

Hi, Aleasha. Yes I gave a harsh response, apologies. I could teach you to learn to trade in one hour, but learning NOT to lose money would take many months, if not years.

It’s the FX market’s job to make money, your job is to protect your capital. Without it you cannot trade. and that’s one reason why 85% - US stats over the last 150 years - of traders fail.

I would suggest you start by constructing a written plan showing where you are now, where you want to be at a future date, and how you’re going to achieve that goal. Then pin it on the wall of your trading room. Focus on Process, Percentages, Probabilities, and let rewards, if any, take care of themselves.

Best of luck. Your excellent perseverance attitude is an edge that puts you ahead of the game.

Cheers.

1 Like