I’m a young ambitious lady looking for financial freedom

Not new to this just need more pointers and get educated even more, my goal is to have the life of being financially free and live a comfortable live with my family. Practice makes perfect and I wanna get close to perfect.

Welcome Mozzy

Hope you flourish through your journey :raised_hands:t5:. And you definitely in the right place for pointers. Hope you smash it.

Hi! I wish you luck and hope that you accomplish your goals!

Welcome, @mozzy784. I wish you much success in your search for financial freedom. Forex trading is a highly lucrative field that provides opportunities to everyone. All The best

You have a clear aim and that’s where the half job done, try to make trades with small accounts with proper stop loss. This will help in you bringing confidence. And don’t forget to look for the major economic events, believe me these events play a major role when you are trading on longer time frames like 4 hrs or more.

If you already have the basic knowledge of forex trading, I think it’s time that you should open your live trading account. But use a small capital that you don’t mind losing. Not sure if you have ever traded before or not; just don’t take big risks if you are not sure about something. You must gain experience in the live market before you take any big risks.

Welcome Mozzy

100% correct: “practise makes perfect.”

This is the first rule of trading. To become a better trader, you have to trade consistently and analyse your trades. Good Luck:)

Welcome Mozzy! Just post your queries that you have for forex trading. Here are many champs sitting I hope all will make efforts to get clear the things.

That is a really nice live objective and I actually also aspite to financial freedom.
I hope that you’ve already read the books devoted to personal finance such as ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’ by George S. Clason or at least ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ by Robert Kiyosaki. As for me, I know that these books can be called easy reading but they have become an eye-opener for me. I mean that I wasn’t really interested in personal finance before and usually undermined its significance. Basically, I hope that you already know the fact that it doesn’r really matter how much you earn, what matters is this ration of your income and expenses which forms a cashflow. This quite simple thought was a discovery to me, really and money management has become much easier to me.
It is great that you want to reach financial freedom with the help of trading, but never forget about your personal budget and how you manage it.

Read my posts. If you can handle my style, im down to share one of my production sysems with you on a level of comprehensiveness that i would rather keep to my friends and family, but like i said if you are willing to let me rebuild your pride we can work, if not it wont work because i dont need you specifically.

Im so direct up front to save time. Professional sports leagues are cut throat for a reason. The financial sector is worse. Get used to it or get out