I’m here for it

I’m Olamide and I’m new here,I have no background in trading but I’m eager to learn

sounds really good that you willing to learn , this is really a appropriate forum we have in online , i hope you will enjoy the environment.

learning and practicing at the same time is really a challenging issue , its a perfect combination

hi and welcome , enjoy this friendly trading environment , happy trading

you can start with psychology of school which is the best education sector in online , just go through the school level . thanks

any kind of trading approach can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

hi and welcome

we generally learn at random , for that reason it will not works.

And learn you shall. Head over to the education section and get stuck in

Welcome to the site! Everyone has to start somewhere and I’d certainly say this is one of (if not the) best sites out there for beginners.

Hello. I hope you can do it!

It’s nice to see traders willing to learn. Learning properly is the only way to become successful in trading. All the best for your journey. Wishing you all the success.

Hello, Olamide. Welcome to the forum. Because forex trading is a completely new experience for you. Prepare to work hard and learn a lot.

Hey! Welcome to the community Olamide. It’s good to see new energetic lads in the forex world, just make sure to stay optimistic and dedicated in the long run! If you want to learn about the forex market, babypips is a good place. But you can also otherwise choose books or youtube videos for more detailed study and clarification of doubts.