I�m Looking For The Best Broker In Forex

I’ve heard a lot of talk on this Tradeview Platform. I downloaded the demo and spreads are ok. But what I don’t understand is the list of spreads you mentioned. Because I was only trading eurusd and usdchf because it seems there’s a correlation but I want to know how I can have a lower spread since I’ll be basically scalping.

I guess he meant the different spreads between the different pairs. Though I was checking tradeview’s spreads for EURUSD and USDCHF and they don’t seem to overcome 4 pips so I guess its ok. I’ve been analyzing correlation you mentioned between them and I guess it seems to be a trading opportunity so I’ll be back sharing my results.

I think you have to call Tradeview’s costumer services and they will give you the list.
Oanda has a spread list next to their quotes.

I navigated further on Tradeview’s site and I found the quotes list. And as I said before, it seems they are ok for me and even more since I am a scalper.

I’ve heard a lot of talk about Tradeview, I currently have a demo with Alpari, though I know some recommend to have more accounts on different brokers. I’d like to know if there is any difference between MT4 depending the broker.

If brokers are working with a specific platform the software must be the same. MT4 won�t change between brokers. Brokers can offer different platforms like e-toro.

Got it! So basically every single MT4 platform should work the same regardless the broker. Thanks Buddy. I am currently trying some demos different from MT4. I am currently downloading e-toro’s and T-view Platinum.

I’ve been playing with T-view platinum, it has excellent charting.

Friends look for such brokers who are having accurate trading tools and providing updated analysis. Trading this market is not that easy as people think.

I’m a true noob, but I catch on quick. Tradeview demo: I never really knew what kind of spread I was getting because it changes dynamically as you trade. I didn’t care for that, so out it goes… onward…

Maybe they all do that to some extent, but it was blatantly brutal.

I use a Daytrader/Scalper trading method at the moment in my development as a Forex Trader.

Regards, Ken

I am also trying Tradeview�s demo and as far as I’ve traded it�s doing great. I am only practicing with EURUSD and getting familiar with the charting but it is really friendly and spread is ok so far.

Hey Ken!
What is that method about?
I get confused�Are you using Tradeview�s demo? Which broker are you using?

Does anyone know about any broker offering Expert Advisors services or something like that? For free of course!:wink:

AngyTrix: Sorry, I’ve been rather busy. I’ve been getting up at 2:30am to experience the London open.

Currently, I’m learning a method called Cyrox Rainbow. Just google it and you’ll see what it’s all about.

So far, this seems to fit me as a person, and I’m working to master it. It’s not for everyone, but there’s many people doing very well with it.

I’m still searching around and I’m still on Demo, but I’m leaning on NinjaTrader. Brokers, I’m still trying them out.

For MT4, I liked FXDD quite a bit. The only reason I’m not going with them, is that I want to use faster TF’s, such as 1 second, etc…MT4 only goes down to 1 min. I like MT4 quite a bit. I wish they’d update it to chart the faster TF’s… maybe they will in MT5??

In my very short time in Forex, I’ve seen a lot of valid systems and methods. One only has to fit their personality and style to a method that they can use effortlessly and then you’ll find true success in this business… just my opinion… there’s a lot of good info out there.

Kind regards, Ken

A good broker must be supported by some banks to avoid lack of liquidity. That�s quality of executions and that�s how they can get good spreads. That way they don�t need to change their spread. However, some brokers say they are supported by 5 or more banks but they actually change their spreads. I have a real account with Tradeview and a demo with Oanda and they have requotes as many brokers just because of market conditions but they don�t change their spread like FXCM.

Do you mean brokers offering EAs or brokers building EAs with your strategy?
I’m not sure if either of those services exist :smiley:
But I know about these guy building EAs and strategies.
They’re good and I think they’re working with a broker.
I’m just speculating here but you should check.

I guess he’s talking about getting a broker that helps on programming an EA, support on MQL4. If that’s what you are really looking for I recommend Tradeview. They have a help desk where you can find all the assistance automating strategies and creating robots.

Look What I’ve found: :wink:
[I]Spreads fluctuate on FXCM because they receive bids and ask quotes from banks and the difference between them will change with market conditions. Also if trading activity is low and liquidity is low the broker will charge more to do his profit with the deal - ei get you in the market. It just a normal business. If there are less people buying and selling that day the spread will go up so they can still make their money. Just don’t trade during those times.
In fact a fluctuating spread is a good indicator of market conditions. If spreads widen like crazy that usually mean one of 2 things LOW Liquidity or NEWS Times and both require skills to trade if you even decide to participate during those times.[/I]

Wow I will always prefer a low spread even if it fluctuates. I’ve heard a lot of talk about this broker being scam and anyway a low liquidity only means the broker doesn’t have enough support by banks.

Yeah!
Spread has to be more with fractional pips and the bank support the broker has.