I�m Looking For The Best Broker In Forex

As competition intensifies, more flexibility in setting forex prices, tight trading spreads, and better solution for forex trading currencies are require. Fractional pip pricing should reduce bid/ask spreads for each of the more popular forex currency pairs even further, which due the view of the market volatility we have experienced could be a really helpful tool.

Traditionally, spreads are denoted in �pips�. For example, if the EUR/USD rate is quoted as 1.2150/2, then the spread is equal to 2 pips (calculated as 1.2152-1.2150). With the introduction of fractional pips, an extra digit of precision is used to quote rates. For example, the EUR/USD rate might then be quoted as 1.21501/19, where the spread then is equal to 1.8 pips instead of 2.

If you are worry about spreads just don�t use them.
Trade with big timeframes and you won�t need to worry about spreads.
A wise man said: [I]The longer timeframe and higher amount of pips you go for the less the spread works against you.[/I]

Guys!! Does anyone know about a broker with demo accounts without expiring dates?
I’m tired of losing my trades’ information :mad:

try crown forex

I have tried many brokers, but I’m currently trading with Kerford Investments. You can check their site kerfordinvestments dot com. Try their MT4 demo if you want.

am looking for the same thing … so lets hear our experts here in the forum … any suggestions?

I read that choosing a broker must be made only by trader’s own consideration. There are some key points to choose the broker acording with a trader requirement. It was a really great article and I learn about building my own framework to choose the best forex brokers.

I believe oanda does not expire…probably need someone else to confirm this since i haven’t demoed with them in a while…

Hey Fxdude!
I have to disagree with you.
Onada has a demo expiration date.
Most brokers offer demos with an expiration date.
However, there are few that allow you to practice as much as you want.
Anyway, using a demo is essential but you shouldn’t get attach to a one single platform. Try many of them and then choose the best for you.

I know finding a first good broker is tiring, I hope you take everyopinion into account. as for myself, I can say nothing negative about acm. They have great prices with a guaranteed spread. I haven�t noticed any slippage and I am very happy with the service I receive. I have been trading forex for a while and I can say this is one of the best forex brokers out there.

REGARDSSS

Hey guys!
Before opening an account please take this under consideration.
Check this out:

"Notice I-09-12
May 05, 2009
Revised Effective Date for Portions of NFA Compliance Rule 2-43(b)

Notice I-09-10, issued on April 13, 2009, stated that new NFA Compliance Rule 2-43(b) would be effective for any positions established after May 15, 2009. Rule 2-43(b) prohibits Forex Dealer Members (FDMs) from carrying offsetting positions in a customer account and requires that they be offset on a first-in, first-out (FIFO) basis.

NFA has received several requests to extend the effective date due to the complexity of the programming changes required to comply with the FIFO requirement. After considering those requests, NFA has decided to extend the effective date for the FIFO part of the rule until July 31, 2009. Therefore, FDMs may not carry offsetting positions in the same account if either of those positions was established after May 15, 2009, but FDMs may offset positions on some basis other than FIFO through July 31, 2009."

Any comments:
http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/22779-nfa-compliance-rule-2-43-b.html

I�ve used ACM for a long time so far so good!
Regards!!:smiley:

As a veteran trader here, along with Rhodytrader and Dale Paterson, I have developed a tried and proven standard answer to this very frequently appearing question…

[B]The broker that is best for you is the broker you like best!![/B] :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Go to Kinetic Securities of Sydney Australia. (note the time zones).

Google them and find an appropriate telephone number for you.
They are an introducing broker for several brokers…GFT, FXCM and 2 others I cannot remember.

Ask for Jay Pace and tell him Tymen sent you.
You should get the demo of you choice for an indefinte period.

Assuming, of course, that sooner or later, you will open a live account.
Money is kept in a bank of your choice near you.

Guys!
I found this article that can make really simple the process of choosing a good broker.

I can’t put links in this thing (i don’t know why) but if you are interested in the article just let me know

You can look for MetaTrader Fans, they are all over facebook as well.
You can also add me as a friend on facebook and I’ll show you.
I think this is very interesting.