I´m new in Forex trading

Hello,

I´m new in Forex trading, and i`m happy to be with you.

any advice for a beginner ?

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome, and yes, its called the School of Pipsology!

stay focused, and study the charts as much as possible

Hello @zegaf! :smiley: Welcome to BP and forex. :stuck_out_tongue: Have you tried visiting the school here? :open_mouth: I guess that will give you the basics of forex. I think it’s best if you take your time learning more about forex. :smiley: Don’t feel to pressured thinking that you need to earn so much right away. It takes sooo much patience and hardwork. :smiley:

@zegaf

Hi there. Like you I am fairly new to forex myself although I am trading with a live account now as well as a demo account. If you are just starting I would say don’t touch a live account until you have practiced a lot with the demo account.

Also definitely go through the course here, I have and I continue to refer to it. Best of luck with your trading.

Hello everybody :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your attention and yeeh i started practicing with the basics now, and i think it takes time to start trading on real account.

1 Like

Hello Everybody, I’m also a newbie to Forex trading. I have been going through eh school of Pipsology and really enjoying it ! I have read a fair bit on Forex in books etc, i find the presentation of Pipsology easier to understand. I’m looking forward to understanding Forex and eventually grabbing a few pips on the way. Im glad i came across babypips.
Cam

Netcam, may I suggest you start trading in a demo account and keeping a log, I you aren’t yet. Now is the time to define your trading personality and continue to refine it until you are consistently profitable.

2 Likes

Start from baby pips school its a very good introduction for traders, later you can start asking questions here if you need help. Basically there is no universal program in trading, but you have to figure on your own what trading approach you want to dig in

2 Likes

Hello zegaf! FInish the School of Pipsology and practice demo trading. Good luck and welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Hello Netcam! Don’t forget to share with us your trading journey! Good luck with finishing the School lessons!

1 Like

Thanks for the good wishes. I was wondering where can i get a demo account that doesn’t expire… I had a IG Markets demo but they expire after a month.

I’m using Oanda. Their demo trading account doesn’t expire.

Welcome to bp @zegaf. Start with the school of pips and then open a demo account so that you can practice what you’re learning from the school. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well said CoinLady!