I’m novice to forex

And what is your learning approach?

What kind of learning approach do you really mean, maybe you can explain further.

I mean focus on only learning Forex instead of money making & definitely, it’s a long term process! So, new traders should have a long term plan on learning.

I can suggest you to first download MT4 trading platform and open demo account.

Step by step with images you can find here: How to Download and Install Metatrader 4 on PC and Smartphone - Get Know Trading

After you do it then you need to learn and read. Find good information about Forex(see it here in Baby pips education site).

Practice as much as you can and when you read something immediately go to MT4 and test. This way you will confirm what you have read.

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you

You are always welcome mate! Have a great week.

Welcome to the forex trading community. How is it going so far? Hope you’ve managed to go through some basic lessons in the Baby Pips school of pipsiology. Ensure you trade first on demo to get familiar with trading. If you want the real experience though, try a micro or cent account. Never sign up with a broker blindly, there are threads here to guide your every step

Hi! How’s it going? I’m new here myself.

Being here is a good start to your forex course, I would advise you start with pipschool if you haven’t done so. A lot can be learned there, and coupled with the advises from experienced traders on the forum, you are good to go.

Hello adessquare! Forex trading is a skill that takes a lot of practice to learn. Check out the School of Pipsology and don’t be afraid to ask questions here in the forums if you get stuck on a topic! Good luck!

A trader can find the expert support via means of various forex forums. Today many pro trades are offering assistance services via means of PAMM account. But for ensuring a true success each trader will require to acquire trading knowledge from his own merits and he should develop the skills to perform trading activities of his own.

many seniors here, you can look for it and hopefully meet it.

I second that

let’s study together with the ways of discussion in this forum.

1 Like

i agree here, too many people seem to think that forex is a quick get rich scheme but the truth is it takes a lot of time and dedication to get consistent in profit

Hey I’m a Newbie to Forex, I’ve been reading books watching videos and learning. How do I determine my entry on a trade?

if it helps in the beginning, there is an analysis section on investing . com whereby they give live update '‘indicators’ as to whether you should place a buy or sell. that may help!

only reading books and watching videos not enough at all , be practical , trade in a demo or cent account , it needed for live experience on trading.

Thank you! How do you know when its best to enter a buy or sell trade. Like where would you do your entry?

The only suitable advice for you is not to make next step before you understand fully your actual one.