I’m novice to forex

Hi y’all!! I’m strictly new to forex… I being reading the basic about forex but on every next steps it more complicated to me! I think I need a mentor that can put me through… I really want to know about forex and be a great trader… somebody come to my aid please!! :pray:

2 Likes

Watch a Metatrader 4 tutorial to find out if you’ll stay interested in trading this market.

1 Like

Ok AUdvantages… I will do just as you say… I don’t have any clue on how to watch a MetaTrader4 tutorial!! Wanna put me through?

we Can keep talking on instant messenger if you don’t mind… I might need you to put me through on stuff about forex… I have telegram app

Welcome To baby pips there’s loads of helpful information and members on here so I’m sure you’ll find the help and guidance you need :blush:

3 Likes

Babypips is a great place for you to get started. You can learn a lot here.

3 Likes

use multiple demos provided by various brokers to get a feel of their trading conditions and see how you do. practice on demos for as long as you feel you need to.

1 Like

Youtube search “Metatrader 4 Tutorial”…

1 Like

Am sure you are talking about the pip school, he should start off from there, it’s a great place to learn. It has produced great traders over the years. You can also check out Forexchief beginners courses, after-which the broker gives you $100 free money to start trading.

1 Like

its a place to enhance trading knowledge and performance , just be active and keep learning ,

2 Likes

In fact I would say even old timers can still make use of that school, to master other skills.

welcome in here , be active and feel free to ask at any question, its a friendly community and everyone always ready to help by providing effective advice.

1 Like

My advice is to read the School of Pipsology here on Babypips before you do anything else.

1 Like

Don’t be scared mate; it’s very common; even I have similar experience as you are facing now! Need to spend more times on learning.

yes ,time is a fact in here , there is no short cut when learning, its a long time process to become a knowledgeable by learning , so keep patience.

1 Like

Very true words

You are always learning with trading

Yes very valuable

1 Like

Yes totally agree

Yes, that’s the procedure; but in this case; having a learning approach is important. Otherwise, the result will be painful.