I Need a forex broker with very low spread and fast withdrawal

I am quite new at trading forex but I never traded forex in for a living. I have a few questions for you then, what kind of fees do they charge? Do they charge a one-time transaction fee or a percentage of a sale? Also, do they offer leverage accounts inside a platform or you have to go somewhere else? If I am doing a highly leveraged trade when will they do a margin call? You see I am saving money for a down payment on a loan I got with Mortgage Advice Bristol and I’d rather have a leveraged account than a simple one. I am not that concerned about how fast a withdraw is happening to be honest.

Well in my opinion, guess the answer is a yes. See now that you’re a trader who’s able to make 10 million through trading, you definitely will be smart enough to make sure that the broker you select is regulated and trusted. When I speak of these reliable brokers, Fxview, Pepperstone, Forex dot com, and eToro comes to my mind instantly. Even though you’re dealing or associated with an offshore broker, there are still chances that you could withdraw this much money considering how you made such an amount via trading.

Could you please elaborate the point ‘considering how you made this much of an amount’? Also, is it possible to submit a withdrawal request even when I have open positions?

Don’t you think the brokers are smart enough to deem you as a worthwhile trader with a potential to make millions of Dollars. When you reach that point, the brokers won’t dare bid against you.
Yes it’s possible but you need to know that withdrawal of funds also results in trimming down the funds that are required to maintain the open position. It is you who needs to ensure that the account needs to have enough margin to maintain an open position.

I had problems with M4Markets
they are SCAM
do not withdrawing funds

IC Markets withdrawals are normally next day if you can use PayPal and withdraw on a weekday.

Maybe try CedarFX. Spreads are ok but with 0% commission it works out cheap. Withdrawals are in my account within 2 hours too.

Try fx view. Regulated, spreads are good, withdrawals within 24 hours. Or other option is to go on myfxbook and compare spreads and see which seems fit.

1 Like

IC and PayPal? No thanks. The first one is in my gray list and the second one is in my black list. :smile: Its way more smooth and fast with BTC and i`m glad that my broker offer this way.

Threre are lots of brokers provides low spread and fast withdrawals, but first check everything about them. Because everyones are not honesrly treat you with their services.
You can read reviews on platformsa and also can try demo trading.

A lot of them are there but not all of them are worth using. You better trade with them with small amounts until you are sure that they satisfy your requirements.

Just Google to find them. You have to look for other things like trading platforms also.

I can suggest trading with FP Markets. I’ve been trading with it for four months, and the spreads have been the same, starting from 0.0pips mostly in EURUSD.

Withdrawals are quick without any issues, and there are no hidden commission costs during withdrawals or deposits.

You can check this thread out:

You’ll get plenty of good options here. Go for the one which suits your trading needs in the best possible manner.

FinproTrading is good. I usually get my funds within 24 hours and the spreads are low too.

You can go with the westernfx!

There are many brokers that offer tight spreads. But not all of them offer fast withdrawals. And what’s an issue is that you won’t know if your broker offers fast withdrawals or not until you use them personally.

I think it’s better to create a micro account with the broker you are considering using. This way you will be able to check every feature of the broker on your own and decide whether you want to go ahead with them or not.

Can try turnkeyforex for a low spread broker. As far as withdrawals are concerned it takes a few hours, depending on the payment method used.

Fxview for me, getting good spreads pips (0.1-0.3) on majors and for withdrawals, I haven’t faced any issues.