I need a Help on Technical analysis

I started Forex with demo account last 3 months, and have learn bunch of strategy, I learn from some YouTube videos. My problem is technical analysis. Have saw some technical analysis course, those course are really confusing, some will talk about Fibonacci ratio , candlestick pattern Eliot wave and gann chart and some will just only talk about two listed. I really need some one that can tell me all what technical analysis contain, because I don’t want to be lacking anywhere in this technical analysis before I move to fundamental analysis.

Please Help me

Hi, in each of these courses, the authors can pass on knowledge that leads to profitable trading, but the use of this knowledge is the biggest problem. Each trader has a different approach to trading, nature and risk appetite, which is why the results achieved may differ even though the same strategy is used. Regards Greg

1 Like

Technical analysis is too vast as it contains all indicators plus more.

Start with the babypips course. Then you can try reading some books, try:

1. Technical analysis of the financial markets by John j murphy
  2. Technical analysis for dummies
  3. Trading for a living by Alexander elder.
2 Likes

Thanks bro

Slow it down, you don’t need to know everything about TA to trade and make some money.

Structure your learning - you probably know enough now about the subject to make a mind map of its main constituent parts. You can probably highlight the simplest features of TA, as against the most complicated and exotic features - don’t bother with trying to do brain surgery until you can treat a sprained ankle.

Focus on the condition of the daily chart rather than the nature and meaning of specific points on the chart. Most importantly look for trends -
Is there are trend? Is it up or down? How do you know? How do you know this trend is strong and this one weak? How do you know this trend is getting stronger while this one is not?

OK, so how would you trade a recognisable definite trend? As in everything, its a lot easier to follow than to lead.

2 Likes

You don’t need indicators. Search YouTube for “Market Structure Trading”.