I need forex broker that support indices trading

Which broker support NAS100 and VOLATILITY 75 please help me

2 Likes

Please anyone that knows the broker that support those 2 indices pairs NAS100 and VOLATILITY 75 should kindly help me out

2 Likes

Where are you resident and what is your nationality???

Nigerian is my nationality and that is where i reside

I’m trying to find out for you.

Found one. Am just waiting to hear from my (main) broker before I post.

Am waiting for it please

Volatility 75 is a rare stock. My broker offers many indices stock including NAS100. Forexchief offers such assets and they have an office in Nigeria.

you need a cfd broker.

go to IG Markets, as far as i know they have offices in nigeria too.

I just asked on their live chat and they said no (IG). But that was IG here of course (although one would THINK that Customer Support would have referred me) (in a perfect world I suppose).

Yeh. Just bear in mind you’re talking about the VIX (which you may or may not know). Best you’re going to get are CFDs or ETFs that mimick the VIX. Otherwise you’re looking at a US broker like TradeStation Securities if you want the real deal.

2 Likes

can be that ig isnt in nigeria. i remember on the tip of my forehead once seeing a list of their countries of operations.

bit it is of minor priority if the broker has a branch in your country. nowadays you can easily wire money via western, credit cards etc to any broker operating in any country or not operating in any country.

money knows no borders, thank god :smiley:

(except for US citizen, there other rules apply and things arent that easy at all)

IG does offer CFDs on VIX(es) on US, UK and Europe

1 Like

Turns out you’re in luck.

ETX Capital in the UK (FSC regulated and FSC and FSCS registered). You can get a hold of James Matthewson [[email protected]] (or Customer Service I suppose) for requirements (2 forms of picture ID and 2 forms of address document).

Your other alternative is Deltastock AD in Bulgaria (EU Passported and MiFID regulated). They require a bank statement with physical address (no PO box) from a bank that is a member of the organizations FATF, APG or Moneyval (all three of which I assume will mean more to you than me).

Bear in mind that at BOTH you’re subject to the ESMA leverage restrictions and you need some pretty decent capital to be able to trade what you’re looking at (unless you’re happy to make a few cents per day that is).

Hope that helps.

I tried a few others for you but sorry: not possible (Oanda, DF Markets in the UK, IG) (pity about DF Markets though to be honest i.e. Deltastock’s sister company in the UK).

There’s probably dozens of others I suppose (but I’d not trust them with YOUR money let alone my own).

P.S.

Found one thing interesting. One of those at the bottom of the above, I forget which one, will accept Nigerian Citizens that are NOT RESIDENT in Nigeria. I think it was DF Markets. Anyway. When I asked on your behalf I made sure to make it clear that you are a citizen AND a resident.

3 Likes

I checked out ETX Capital, and is yet another MT4 broker.

Seriously, how are people able to use MT4? It gives me mental block right from the off and I find it impossible to use. Bugs out. Doesn’t let you scroll the chart freely, at least not consistently freely. Clunky implementation of just about everything…urghhh…no way could I make good trades using this jank.

…Can other platforms be used with ETX?

TradingView would be ideal as this is by far the best but they only do feeds to a very limited number of cfd brokers (FXCM being one of them).

1 Like

Hello.

ETX TraderPro is their primary proprietary platform not MetaTrader. Not a big MetaTrader fan myself. Besides: not all instruments are available in their MetaTrader. Open a demo maybe and see and I am happy to help if needed. But don’t expect pretty bells and whistles. The platform is geared toward professional traders and trading and nothing more. It’s pretty much there to take some pressure off the desk more than anything bearing in mind that their pedigree isn’t rooted in small retail i.e. they’re actually broker/dealers on the LSE (the “real deal” if you like). I use their charts and got no issues. But as somebody else mentioned: if you’re that way inclined maybe an external charting platform is the ticket. I must take a look at this TradingView that keeps getting mentioned and see what it’s about.

Using ETX TraderPro with a Demo account. I put a test trade on to see how the platform works…

I traded a sum of £2 or perhaps just ‘2’, and shorted gold at for arguments sake, $1327. That trade got stopped out at $1333. I took a PnL of £168.

Is there something I am not understanding here, cos if all the above adds up as legit, then ETX clearly isn’t a broker I want to be trading with.

I sent there customer services an Email, but no reply so far.

Huh???

Not sure I see the problem. Gold is going up. You’d have to give me exact figures i.e. exactly what price did you go short and exactly where did you place your stop. I’ll lay my life on the line and say that you were not stop hunted if that’s what you’re worrying about. Need more detail from ya before I can comment for sure.

Oh never mind. I think I’m seeing what you’re unhappy about i.e. the magnitude of the loss relevant to what you thought you were doing right???

The TICK VALUE for Gold on a lot size of “1” is £1 per 0.1 increment. So you were getting £2 per 0.01 movement in price.

I know Gold is going up. I own gold and recently told everyone I know to buy some now and hold for the next several years as we are on the brink of breaking out into a major bull market.

I just put on the following FAIL trade on this DEMO account just to see how things worked…betting 2 GBP and getting stopped out some 0.5% in the red, I expected to lose me 10p.

Instead, I got this:

But listen up.

I think we need to take some one hundred steps back here!!! LOL!!! And this has nothing to do with ETX i.e. you’re gonna have the same problem at any broker (all other things being equal). I mean: you need to be trading the correct lot sizes relative to your capital and that’s just for starters. Just picking a position size at random ain’t going to work for you. Then there’s the question of where to place stops. And the even bigger question of on what basis you take the trade i.e. which direction. And so on and so forth.

I know how to trade…(almost…still working on setting legit targets where I consistently take 100% of trade), otherwise I have 4 fails out of 14 of these paper trades I am doing in order to get into the swing of this before I put real capital on the line.

…this was a demo FAIL trade…

I have ZERO deposited on ETX and it will stay that way until I feel I like and trust there platform.

I understood I was selling gold to the value of 2 GBP.

Gold went 0.5% against me, and I lost 69’000% of my original stake.

If I sell 2 GBP of something on FXCM, then I would have lost 10p on this trade.

And you “know” this how??? Not saying you’re wrong. Not saying you’re right. But I am curious as to what makes you so sure.

As for the loss:

Yip. It’s the tick size and tick value that nailed you. Wrong position size to only lose a few pence.

That’s my point. Probably at FXCM their lot size is one tenth or even one hundredth of ETX’s lot size of 1.

What I’m saying is that it’s knowing the instrument and the tick size and the tick value that’s important and it will differ sometimes between brokers. At ETX trading even the smallest lot size on Gold (0.1 X 2 in your case) would have cost you £16.80 (using your figures above),

1 Like