I need help choosing the right broker

So far I only opened demo accounts with two brokers (forex.com and extocapital) and before I invest real money I have some concerns that need to be addressed.

1. I am worried about having my money stolen. I heard that some accounts will not allow you to make withdrawals or never deliver your money as promised. How can I find a broker that will not steal my money?

2. I heard that if you make profits too quickly, your accounts will freeze, as most brokers do not want professional traders opening accounts because its too difficult to pay out their profits. This is what forex.com does, is that true with other brokers?

3. I heard that many brokers do not want scalpers opening accounts for similar reasons as number two. Is that true?

It just seems like every broker has negative responses from dissatisfied customers so I am worried about getting involved with a bad broker.

What is the best broker for me? My only concern is being able to withdrawl funds, that’s it.

Thank you.

The secret is, Do not go for the MOST ADVERTISED. There are a few reliable brokers out there both regulated and offshore brokers. I don’t have any issues withdrawing my money from Profiforex anytime I want it.

At this point in time, I would advice you to find a broker that is not over crowded with clients. Due to the many traders on a particular platform, you may experience delay in withdrawal and even the freezing of platforms. I have seen some offshore brokers that are really good at processing withdrawals.

The different offers and advertising content of various forex brokers can be confusing. Do not rely solely on the information shown on the website of the forex broker.

I always need forum, forex rating site and demo account to know is this my right broker. But I think one broker can be the best in this month or this year but not sure for whole time.

I think when it comes to withdrawals, you need nice offshore brokers that have a high reputation. I have noticed that their withdrawals are very fast. I saw quite a few list of them at Home - ForexSanity

Find platforms that are regulated and starting out of not that populated.
Has a reliable system on withdrawing and reachable support team.
avoid scammers and too good to be true promotions and advertisement.

“Experience is the best teacher”

Good Luck mate,

I do agree.Fast withdrawal system,regulation and good customer support are good additional criterias to add up when you look for a good broker.

I don’t actually know who to use as a broker, but I can warn you not to use Global Trader 365. Some of their brokers will committ fraud and take you for every cent you have.