I need help on a lost trade

Where did you see usd/jpy is going bearish ?

what is 60-65 percent strike rate?

Short term correlation is just random noise, mate. There’s no long term correlation. :grin:

Gold is bearish at the moment…
Hmmm…must be something wrong with my charts? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

There is green candle then 4 red candies then a green candle , makes 4 red candle pattern

It will crash don’t you worry about that :+1:

Crash?

I hope not, I’ve been positioned in gold since it was $1750 / oz.
I’m not worried, still got a long ways to go according to my analysis. :grin:

30 min resistance formed , could fall from here . Oh yes the crash is coming :boom:

I love the bold calls, mate. :+1:
I mean it really, you add a bit of color, sparkle and fun to this forum. :sparkler:
I hope you got your scalps, my friend, we’re only 6 days into the current advance and I think it’s got a ways to go.

A quote from the legendary trader Ed Seykota:

“There are old traders and there are bold traders, but there are very few old, bold traders

Personally, I find it much more comfortable sleeping onboard a fast moving train than trying to pick up money in front of one. But we all need to play the markets as we see them. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks yeah if noticed I’ve started to share bits of my old systems :+1: I’m only interested in :100: system so that’s fine to help other more than I used too

1 Like

Just called nzd buy call looks to be going to 0.61072

1 Like

Do your thing, mate, do your thing. :+1:

DXY looks toppy, commodities look to be bottoming and NZDUSD looks to be bottoming right smack in the middle of it’s statistical price target area.

Looks as good a call as any, might even run a lot further than 0.61072. :grin:

Let’s hope it works out :+1:

1 Like

Yeah similar setup to my chf jpy sell that went past s3 . NZD usd could definitely go past r3

1 Like

I’ve realized the stochastic says overbought/oversold very quick

If price and the indicator disagree, believe price. I’m not sure who you were asking about a community but you can always share your analysis here on babypips.

1 Like

I mean like a group chat

1 Like

No group chats ,I don’t telegram or WhatsApp , secretly they take your information and you get spam calls . Not completely sure with WhatsApp but telegram definitely