I need help with FxPro CFD broker?

Hello,

Ive opened a demo account with an FX Pro broker. I want to trade the NASDAQ100. The strategy is pretty simple: you bet on closing the gap. The problem is with the stupid Browser-Based Fx Pro platform. It doesn't say simply buy and sell. It says bid and ask. How do I use it. Ive looked at their YoutubeChanel and its rubbish there it clearly shows buy and sell but In my stupid platform is also says bid and ask. I need to know how place a trade at an entry point, an exit point and take profit and last but not least a stop loss 50 pips away from the buy point.

Also I`ve seen a spread in the FX pro its 4 pips meaning that if the price for bid is 18.400 the ask price is at 18.404. Is this the commission on every trade 4 pips?
Thank you

It’s “spread,” not “commission”. they’re two different things. (Some brokers have no commissions, just wider spreads).

That 4-pip spread is probably variable. It may change at different times of day, and under different market volatilities and other circumstances.

It sounds an enormous spread, to me!

(Sorry, I can’t answer your other question at all because I know nothing about that broker. Someone else will reply!)

1 Like

Thank you very much for answering me here aswell as on my other thread the one where i`ve lost with that funded account

1 Like

Hi and welcome to Babypips. You have twice used the word stupid - once for the browser based platform and once again in reference to a stupid platform. All the words you have used are adequately described in the BabyPips Learn Forex section, and if you study that excellent body of knowledge you will likely stop blaming a stupid system, and take some proactive corrective action to patiently understand how each step works. This is not a subject that anyone can walk into and expect to survive in. Do a google search on “the mood elevator” which is a great tool to learn how to cope with what may be the most difficult pursuit in the world - trading success. :smiley:

2 Likes

I wasn’t clear whether you had actually lost the funded account, or were just being pessimistic and assuming that you were going to lose it! Anyway, I’m really sorry if you lost it.

I suggest, before trying again, practising a lot on demo, and three more things:-

1. Don’t pay to try a funded account challenge until you know from demo that you can pass it under their rules and procedures

2. Don’t ever pay the full price for one: they all have intermittent “special offers” which will be sent to you by email, if you get yourself on their mailing lists

3. Take plenty of advice before choosing the company/prop-firm to try, also: many of them are really scammy and make it super-difficult to pass, and earn all their money off the fees of people trying and they actually fund very. very few people!! :grimacing:

1 Like

So I think Im gonna leave alone Fx Pro. Im trying IG
If I want to buy the NASDAQ 100 index today at the beginning at the trading day. Do I do it like this
I want to buy at 18630 put a stop loss of 26 points (or at 18604) and the close the trade and take profit at 18673 (do I put that at the limit ) section
Ive attached here a picture of IG platform hope its enough information from me for you guys and gals know what Im talking about