I need more info on fxopen

I am one month old in forex and i have been demo trading on fxopen platform meta4. I need someone to tell me more about this broker before i open real account with them.
I will be happy to read from anybody. I wish you more trading more profit.

i had been using it 2 year already and it’s good enough for me. Their spreads i tight enough and leverage is low (1:500). ALso they have cash bonus now for opening an account.

Hi, I am using FXOpen with both MarketMaker and ECN scheme. I can say that ECN FXOpen is much better to use, but it has some higher initial deposit to start.Execution very good, so far all my orders has been filled, spreads most of the time much lower then on MM FXOpen.
You can check my PAMM ECN account with FXOpen GTR Power:222288(GTR (POWER and CONTROL)) - FXOpen forex forum

Dear Friends,
FXOpen is glad to announce the introduction of new trading instruments on ECN demo accounts!

AUD/CAD
AUD/CHF
CAD/CHF
EUR/NZD
GBP/AUD
GBP/CAD
GBP/NZD
NZD/CAD
NZD/CHF
NZD/JPY

After a period of testing on demo accounts, the instruments will be available for trading on live ECN accounts.

I am using FX Open, and is generally ok for trading. However, there are times when my orders gets delayed more than normal.

I am satisfied at the moment, but I guess there are still some more room for improvement.

Truth is, when they first launched a few years ago, people were skeptical concerning it, especially since they were offshore.

However, they’ve since established themselves, and I’m very happy with them. Basically, FX Open is among the best brokers out there. And if you want speed, these guy’s execution is second to none. Where else can you get high leverage, MT4 ECN?

Of course there’s always room for improvement, no-one’s perfect, but so far it’s been great.

Try searching the net for more testimonials or reviews regarding this broker. There are a lot of mixed comments regarding this broker, try research more to learn about its credibility.

This broker opens your account then probes you for more and more personal information as you try to fund or withdraw. Worse, their volume information is bad compared to GoMarkets, to the degree it’s worthless. Shady Saudi ownership working out of a country where FOREX is ostensibly illegal. That doesn’t give much reassurance to customers should there be disagreements.

Eh? Clearly you haven’t done your research.

Firstly, fxopen are not saudi. Who told you that? And even if they are, so what?

Secondly, you expect you can withdraw your money without providing any info?

Saudi or Egyptian. It’s mentioned in forums. I have trouble with a broker operating in Malaysia where the business itself is against the law, and customer protection laws are nonexistent.

Yes. I do not live in a police state. Authentication is required but identification is something that should be done long before undergoing business. Asking for social security numbers of business associates smacks more of an criminal identity theft ring. It’s creepy.

Hi Rossiya

FXOpen is not operating from Malaysia however we do have a representative office in Kuala Lumpur which is operating within the laws of Malaysia ie. not promotions, seminars etc… allowed. We have a lot of Malaysian clients though and we offer them local language support.

At the moment, we are operating offshore but as of February 2011 our new HQ will be in Sydney, Australia under the regulatory oversight of ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission).

will americans still be able to trade with fxopen when you move to australia, and are regulated under ASIC?

some australian brokers are turning away americans. that’s why i’m concerned.

i’m an american client of fxopen, and am a little hesitant to fund my account if i’m going to be asked to leave.

i was going to join one broker in australia. at first, they said they accepted americans, but then changed their minds.

are you going to change your minds about accepting americans?

it would be nice if you made an official announcement on the fxopen forum and babypips forum.

thanks for your response

There is nothing in the ASIC regulations that would stop us from accepting US clients who wish to trade with us. We are only forbidden from actively procuring clients by promotions and seminars on US soil unless we make steps to obtain NFA membership.

Rest assured, that unless ASIC changes the rules, you will not be asked to leave FXOpen.

lol, lots of people here with silly suggestions. fxopen are malaysian? come on…