I need to profit from trading

Hello!

I’m from Ukraine, where I lost my business and my house because of the war, so I’m here. I need to profit from trading in order to restore the life of my children.

Thank you!

2 Likes

My heart goes out to you - Slava Ukraine :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: from England.

Take it easy if you are new to forex, it is not a get rich quick answer - go through the babypips school.
Wishing you and your family all the best.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry @ArnoSpeck! Are you still in Ukraine?

1 Like

Welcome ArnoSpeck

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Please don’t jump into trading without taking the appropriate training and education otherwise it will be a one way ticket to losing money. This is not a get quick rich route.

I wish you all the luck in the world for your journey.

1 Like

Trading provides capital growth. It will not provide an income sufficient to live on until your capital has grown hugely. So if you have zero capital you need to work to get enough capital to start trading but you will need to continue working for years - maybe 10 years - while you increase the size of your capital. And all this time you must not withdraw anything from your trading account.

1 Like

Thank you very match!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @ArnoSpeck. Sorry to hear about what you’re going through. Start with the education section here. However, trading isn’t a get rich quick scheme. You need to put in the effort to learn.