I need your help

Hello fellow traders,

As a part of my Msc in Finance’s Thesis on Behavioural Finance, I created a survey to study the Decision-Making Process of individuals on the Financial Markets and I would be extremely grateful if you could answer it .

I’m having some trouble collecting a relevant sample of answers and I’m resorting to online communities to try to save my thesis from a major setback.

I’m sorry if you guys don’t appreciate this kind of posts but I’m in real need of help.

It should only take about 8-10 minutes to complete.

Here’s the link:

Thank you in advance.

Please guys, it’s just 10 minutes of your time and my thesis depends on the amount of answers I have.

Only 1 person submitted the survey.

I ask you politely.

The site is primarily for traders, who necessarily take a very short-term view of the world. The questions I saw mostly seem unrelated to the decision process I use / have ever used.

You’ve confused “trading” and “investing”, and you’re therefore asking in the wrong place.

I tell you politely.

Dear admin can’t you delete these posts which are not actively adding anything to the community. It came up on my new.posts and is a waste of time. Thank you

I think we have to help the students for their research as it is our responsibility to support the students as much as we can. I will surely play my role for making your research successful. So, let me know that how can I help you? There is no need to shy. Thanks in advance!