I really like this babypips idea and introduction

hello, everyone, my name is Sardor, I’ve been trading Forex for half a year and I’ve recently caught grasp of forex fundamentals

currently shorting GBPUSD from 1.26300 level around 50 pips to the downside

2 Likes

Welcome to the BP @sardornart
Good luck with that :wink:

Welcome to the community, Sardor. Are you trading live or on demo?

Hi All,

Looking forward to learning about FX trading in this community.

Get ready to be asked some stupid questions,

thanks,

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

No questions are stupid here, every view is appreciated. Welcome you two by the way.

2 Likes

Hey Sardor! It’s great to hear that you’re getting the hang of forex fundamentals and making some successful trades.Good luck with your trade and keep up the good work!

Welcome! Don’t worry about asking any “stupid” questions, we all start somewhere and asking questions is the best way to learn.

1 Like

I’ve been forward testing my strategy on demo

Learning Forex fundamentals along the way

I did trade live account and lost around $35

But I traded gold according to signals from a broker and made $20 risking 1 percent

Thank you!

Hi @TickTaker!
Welcome to the BP. and don’t say that about questions. The one who doesn’t ask, doesn’t learn."

Hey man @TickTaker
welcome mate. and let me tell you something BP is the best place to ask these so-called stupid questions. trust me.

1 Like

It’s good that you’re trading on demo instead of a live account while you’re still learning. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

2 Likes

Welcoeoooome! :blush: Hope your trade went well. :smiley: And of course, good luck on trading! :blush: If you don’t mind, what got you into forex? :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a confluence of factors. Weirdly enough everybody I sought advice from told me to stay away from forex, because it’s highly volatile and challenging and I also heard that it’s nearly impossible to consider everything that influences forex. I prefer to think that I like the challenge and it’s a great feeling when your prognosis or trade plays out like you anticipated.

3 Likes

A bit of a rebel, going against the advice of people around you. :joy: But I wish you all the best! :smiley: I mean, they’re not entirely wrong. It definitely won’t be easy. But I hope you see it through! :blush: Good luuuuck! :smiley:

Hello and welcome Sardor! Looking forward to hearing more about trading experiences and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much here! Take your time learning and be patient in this journey. Good luck!

1 Like