I think GBP/JPY good for trading. Is it wright or wrong?

I think GBP/JPY good for trading, bcz lot of volume in this pair. And the major thing is some tips get in GBP/JPY pair :wink: .

1 Like

Well this pair would certainly give you the run-around which gave me early white hairs before they all fell out. It gave me the largest loss over a one year period.

USD & EUR /JPY gave me the largest profit.

GBP/JPY is nicknamed The Dragon in the London market partly in tribute to its Asian origins but also because it is ferocious.

It is probably the major pair with the highest historical volatility which makes it high stakes. You will either do well with this pair or you will get burnt.

i wish you good luck with it

for me, it’s a dangerous one to avoid

one of the leading funding companies, which is regularly paying out many millions per month to its funded account holders, recently published information about the traders trying their funding evaluations, showing that those trading this pair do very badly and when they make profits from it, have given all those profits back to the market within an average of 5 further trades - and those figures are monitored across huge numbers of retail traders and are doubtless a reliable representation of what happens elsewhere, too … but good luck if you decide to try it!

1 Like

If you don’t consider the spread and volatility factors, GBPJPY is really a good trading pair.

I also like trading GBPUSD because I can easily scalp on the market even though the big spread is compromised.

I don’t think trading any asset can be called right or wrong.
It is possible to apply trading skills correctly or incorrectly when trading, for example, without taking into account the peculiarities of this financial instrument.
If you are interested in GBP/JPY and you know the peculiarities of its movement, I think you will be able to find a trading strategy that will bring profit.

I just can say set stop-loss and take-profit levels to manage your risk and protect your capital. Determine an appropriate position size based on your risk tolerance and account balance.