I think I may have found the holy grail

Hey all my new strategy is winning overtime yesterday I sold Nzd usd and also I sold Eur usd long term (4 weeks)
I may have found the holy grail only took me 15 years lol

I want to buy a yacht and Ferrari f8 keep an eye on my winning thread journal for progress wish me luck thanks :blush:

6 Likes

All I have found so far is the Holy Hand Grenade.

6 Likes

Sell nzd usd still going to fall :blush:

Actually Nzd is getting a lot of buy volume small buy retrace today

I’m not sure if this is legit, but great for youuu! :blush: Haha. 15 years is such a long time and if you really did invest that much time, then I think it’s well-deserved. :smiley: If you don’t mind, care to share bits of information? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice! Congratulations on your success with your new trading strategy!

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks and yes I will continue to share my tips

Congrats! What counts as a “holy grail” for you? :slight_smile:

The definition of holy grail is a trading system that experiences minimal drawdown and wins every time.

Possible? Sure. However, highly unlikely. I think highly profitable is a reasonable goal.

But regardless, if you you’ve found a profitable strategy, keep trading!!! Great job!

I was defining the holy grail. The holy grail wins every time and draws down very little.

1 Like

And have you asked the question of how long this will take you? And how you deal with the uncertainty that comes with your holy grail?
Happy trading!

I found my holy grail after only 2 years of trial and error. It has a 50% win rate

Congratulations!
Perhaps your success will inspire new traders

Congratulations on your recent successful trades and I wish you all the best in achieving your financial goals. However, it’s important to approach trading with a realistic and disciplined mindset, and to remember that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

What you need to do is to cash in on it by writing a book and selling it on your website along with a subscription to your “trading club” and other premium features.

Thank you everyone :blush:

BUy nzd usd

Are you just going to leave us hanging or share your strategy??