I think i will go with IBFX

Am i making the right choice? What i really want is to go with Oanda, but the charting is just confusing to me, I feel more comfortible with MT4, What is the minimum deposit for IBFX standard? i can’t find it. its so inconvenient having to switch to MT4 to do my analysis and trade on oanda. Who here trade with IBFX? how do you like them? are they fair?

I actually trade with both and have nothing bad to say about either.

Actually, if you trade longer time frames it’s not that cumbersome to use MT4 for charting and place the trades with Oanda.

What’s the min deposit for ibfx? Can u trade down to one cent if you like?

Cut and paste from: Frequently Asked Questions

[B]What is the Minimum Deposit to Open An Account?[/B]
                IBFX is pleased to announce that we no longer have minimum deposit requirements                     for any of our accounts. Accounts may be funded by wire transfer, credit card, bank                     check, money order, certified check, or personal check. Personal checks may take                     up to ten business days to clear depending on the bank, state of origin, and amount.                     

[B]What is the Minimum Trade Size?[/B]
                Typically the standard minimum transaction size in the FX market is 1 lot, or 100,000                     of the base currency, with a minimum margin deposit of 1%. For example, a US $100,000                     position would require an initial margin deposit of US $1,000. IBFX also offers                     the option of trading ‘micro lots’, lot sizes that can be as small as .01 or 1%                     of either a standard or mini lot.