I think I'm losing hope, full-time job vs trading

Oh dear - yes, you said it!
AND
If you’re eating crap, you’ll feel like crap.
burgers OMG

1 Like

Hey, it’s better these days. I don’t eat them daily! :smiley:

I believe you should prioritize your tasks and create a daily schedule. Trading is a lengthy procedure that can be pursued alongside a full-time job. Once you have a better understanding of forex trading, you may divide your time accordingly.

There are thousands of traders in the Forex space who have taken Forex trading as a full time job. Their earning is better than part time traders, provided that they have sufficient trading knowledge. That’s why traders should expand their trading knowledge as much as possible.

This feeling is pretty natural but rather than getting demotivated, you should aim to find a balance between your job and your trading.

Don’t put yourself in such a dilemma as it will stress you more. Instead you can do both. Along with your full time job you can do trading as well. You have to do some time management and make decisions wisely.

It does get challenging to manage both, but it’s not stressful or difficult if you find a way to manage and organise your schedule based on the timing you choose to dedicate to trading. Maybe you should rethink your trading system and change it to a more suitable time zone. You can try swing or day trading. I think it will work out, just be a little patient.

It is okay! You will make profits. I know it is hard to believe that right now, but it’s the truth. You will make profits after a certain point, don’t give up just yet.

Many traders who are forced to trade long-term get frustrated because it doesn’t look like they are making any progress and they only make small and unpredictable profits per month.

Do not give up. Definitely do not try to increase your returns by taking greater risks.

Even if you use a strategy which is not very impressive, you have the chance to double your capital in a year. Just suppose your win rate is only 55%, your risk per trade is 1% of your capital, and your TP level is only at +1.5% so your r:r is only 1:1.5. Also that your system only generates 20 trades a month: that’s not even 1 every day.

In a month you will make 7.6% profit. That sounds unimpressive. But if you can do that every month, there you are, you’ve doubled your money. The next year you will double it again and also double your profits. Imagine a job which pays you double the wages every year…

trade at day ,deliver food at night?

It would be a bad idea to quit your job for trading. Maybe, try taking a break. And then come back later and analyse your trades.

Hey! I feel so great to hear that you can finally trade again. Just wanted to say that no dream is easy to achieve. Even though hustling can make you feel very tired, it is so important to live your dream. I’m glad you started, although it is small. When you start earning enough money to support your lifestyle, quit your job and follow your dream. ALL THE BEST!

One should not, in my opinion, quit their job. Trading is something you can do alongside your job at any time. Don’t lose. Trading demands consistency; you must find a good balance between trade and a full-time job.

I am glad to hear this. Just be honest with yourself and work hard consistently. I am sure your dream will come true.

One can do both, trade and work depending on the kind of trader you want to be. I don’t see anything wrong with having a side hustle in addition to forex market, which can cover and help balance a lot of things.

Just focus on your job & use your demo; don’t pressure yourself to make money! Use your demo m ore and more! Actually, Forex isn’t an easy way; so don’t expect easy money here bro! Focus on your learning process!

Glad to know that you are back to being consistent. Being a part time trader can be stressful at times and it is normal to feel overwhelmed once in a while. Hope you can keep up the momentum and achieve success in your trading career.

I advise you not to give up hope. Trading is something you can do in addition to your regular job.