I tried out a personality quiz for my trading style

Happy that you are not taking this test for serious. This is just to make the learning process a little bit more interactive. I think the only recipe here is to test as many as possible systems and to create your personal criteria, which will help you to choose the best option for you. You can use some questions from the test as well lol

1 Like

I used to do such quizzes as well, but I have never taken them seriously, it was just for fun.

1 Like

Yeah! :smiley: Quizzes are real fun but there might also be something you could learn about yoursef from answering them. :smiley:

Same with me. Can’t really decide on the basis of limited questions.

yes , its not a place to bring more profit with in very short time , but traders try to make early success, as a result 90% losers,

In my case, some personality quizzes are able to describe my trading style while some are not.

Ooh. :blush: Have you tried the personality quiz they have here? :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: What other personality quizzes for traders have you tried?

After a long QnA session, it says i am a position trader.

this is really the right approach, you still need to personalize your work more, and especially the approach and strategy of work

Question Number 5 is a giveaway, LOL. It basically tell your trading style right away. But interesting my answer is “Day Trader”

I think it’s about just understanding yourself really

personal understanding decides too much in such work as forex, I agree here

1 Like

Definitely! :blush: And of course, along the way, your personality or lifestyle could change, so people might need to once again step back and evaluate the trading style that would work best for them. :blush:

I also like to do long-term trading. This formula helps me to make a lot of profit. And teaches to trade with patience.

I like to do intraday and swing trading. This platform seems very suitable to me.

I also tried this quiz a few months ago and I got day swing trading. But frankly, I am more comfortable with scalping. Not sure if it’s me who needs to introspect or should I take the quiz again. :smiley:

I got day trader as well :grin:

For me it came with a lot of backtesting. I started to notice that whenever I was making profits it was always on Daily or 2 days long trades … I don’t know it’s kinda like myself as a person, I absolutely hate noise, unnecessary noise I must say, so when I realised how comfortable I was looking at the 4H chart … it was a wrap.

Will check this out and see what I am

Agreed. Sometimes you h e to understand that your personality is against you. Only discipline can help you