I use Heiken Ashi + Stoch to make 250+ pips a week

Zendo, I can’t get your strategy to work. Care to elaborate?

Hi Credington,

Seems this topic has dies while ago.
Out of my erratic experience, relying on crossing smas is not a good way. Have a look how sma 50 and 200 act on minimum 4H. They are great for defining SR level, but once the market goes choppy, you are lost - especially when mixing with Heiken Ashi which fakes candles value. The screenshots posted here show most ideal setups, take a look on the sides of those images - you loose quite a lot whenever trend doesnt last long on side of sma.

good luck

Apart anything else both initial posters have low post counts, registered within 1 day of each other and then proceed to bro-five each other about how great they are while not so subtley advertising an external blog.

Seems like the thread died out years ago, probably for good reason.

Pretty sure (hope) if it got started now it would be insta-locked

Login ID 23266
Password asd123
Ip Address 109.70.137.154:443

share for me any body run this system

After reading the thread, and found it was similar to what I want to use, so I adapted it.

When the HAs are bouncing off the BB with a 3 consecutive colour, and my 10 and 20 EMAs are heading in same direction then I will open a trade in the direction. worst that will happen I will get stopped out, but I cant advise on SL as its down to your money management.

if image is not clear then please advise how I can make it clearer, this is my 1st post so be kind :wink:

but below is the same without HA