⁣I’ve been reflecting a lot this week, about how precious life is. ⁣

⁣I’ve been reflecting a lot this week, about how precious life is. ⁣

How precious time is.⁣

I’m sure many of you have been doing the same thing.⁣

When tragedy happens, we all begin to reflect a little bit more and try to make sense of it all.⁣

For all of us, those reflections will mean different things, depending upon the stage of your life and your current circumstances.⁣

Many of you have messaged me saying…⁣

“If life can be cut short so easily,⁣
Is it really worth the struggle I’m going through?”⁣

Maybe I ought to be like all my other “normal “ friends and just cool it…just take it easy.⁣

Often times… When things like this happen… People have a tendency to just shrink their dreams.⁣

I want to make one thing very clear.⁣

This is NOT the right takeaway. ⁣

The EXACT OPPOSITE is true. ⁣

You should get in an even BIGGER HURRY.⁣

Realize how PRECIOUS time is, how limited it is. ⁣

Realize tomorrow is not promised.⁣

Realize maybe you need to stop being so damn patient and PASSIVE… And that you getting to the best version of yourself needs to happen even faster!⁣

You stepping up for your family and making your dreams come true needs to begin to happen even sooner!⁣

You becoming somebody you’re proud of, needs to happen now.⁣

You becoming the man or woman you were born to be, must begin today.⁣

Like …right now. ⁣

Today I have a simple reminder for you…⁣

YOU were born to do something great with your life… and this life is a MIRACLE, and your time here is a BLESSING… And it should not be wasted.⁣

Your life is a blessing.⁣

You are a blessing ⁣

PLEASE … Make every moment count.⁣

I LOVE all of you.

1 Like

It’s not time that is so precious.

The Person that first thought of time maybe created lots of it, in fact loads of it.

But maybe life is more important, perhaps life is even more precious than time.

Time is measurable, it’s measure remains the same regardless of speed or hurry, it will not become more or less.

Life on the other hand has no measure, it is timeless. You might think that death is it’s end but that is not so.

Death merely changes life, it doesn’t end it - so worry not about time, instead take care of life :slight_smile:

1 Like