I wanna trade so i can make💵

I want to make money ■■■■ a job👑

Forex is not about making money per se - it’s about learning how to trade successfully. Think in percentage terms instead. How much of your capital are you willing to risk; what is your risk to reward objective?

To have a psychological mindset focused on money means you’ll be unable to cut losses and let profits run. It’s damn difficult to overcome that and it’s taken me 6 months to find a solution.

Losses are inevitable - once accepted, it’s easy to cut losing trades - there’s always another waiting. As for letting profits run, I overcame a tendency to grab it quick, and resolved it by utilising a trailing stop loss instead. Sure it cost me a few dollars, but I was assured to usually make a better profit on the trade.

anyway, best of luck.

1 Like

The more serious you take your trading, and the more you systemize your learning and trade process (like a job), the better off your education and potential success.

So, really, still like a job. But maybe one you’ll like a lot more.

If you are new and want to make money with Forex you should take it serious and learn it before start and make a good plan and strategy where to start and how to start.

in order to make money, take proper training, guidance and practise…you can surely earn money, but there are no shortcuts.

Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but trading properly is a job of sorts. A scalable and potentiall well paying one but think of it as the process to becoming a hotshot lawyer or doctor takes time and money isn’t instant.

Trading is a great way to earn money, you need to be aware about the market conditions, latest events and trading platform. All these things with some experience can be a great source of income.

You should take proper training and learn all the strategies for that.

Surely you can make a lot from Forex, all you need is patience and consistency