I want to attempt now

Hi friends
Good to be here
I studied babypips scrolling again to refresh myself and am ready to take strike with new strategy well planned and a disciplined again.
I found my lacks after I read about trading plan and system.
I have maintained my data note book.
And that was all what I was looking and point out my mistakes while trading.
I shall use to test my plan and system and review for progressive development
Your valuable suggestions will be a great contrition for me in this regard before I start.
Remember that I do not trade on financial accounts mostly
Boom pairs are more under my execution activities
Regards

hi, how do you want to back test your strategy? do you have only one strategy?

1 Like

Sure sir
Working as a trader strategy is a significant thing for everyone
We al ready have some strategies however it’s true that even if you have useful strategy you can not win without plan and system.
Experience is also key role player for your wins
Right strategy fails when we avoid our own rules and forget the planing
There so many things to consider b4 we start
Week month and day trend must be anlysised and understood first.
Then following 15m if trend is up or 4h if trend is down should be followed till the end…I I failed mostly I avoid my own rules and also input greasing
I have failed no body might do not believe so many times after I made even 100% of my capital of the session engaged…from a minor 4$ to 2000$
Test back is the way that I can use to eliminate or mitigate looses
I use few tools mostly work on charts on GMT or local times keeping under consider charts trend margin sl to etc etc
Thank you

mhm, it is discretionary approach?

1 Like

No my dear it isn’t!

Depends on your or someone else mind and sense

That’s why it won’t and can’t work: that’s an artificial/synthetic “market”, not a real one. Unlike real markets, it’s 100% random, by definition and by construction.

1 Like

Right sir
No forced
Individual or as a general choice
No matter in both cases

whatever you going to do ,don’t try your best ,just do it real fast,don’t spend too much time on something that unproven ,you have still thousands mistake to make in future ,until you get to where you want it to ,so do it real quick ,if it doesn’t work ,move it to the next strategy 。if you ever hit your bottleneck/hopeless situation,be happy for it , because you’re on the right track.

1 Like