I want to be a forex expert

Hello, Michael by name🙂I trade forex signals but keep blowing my acc up. I really want to learn so I can pick signals up myself and I really like forex that’s why I don’t give up

Hi and welcome,
You keep blowing your account probably because nobody has advised you about money management and risk management. A good place to start is the School of Pipsology in the education tab at the top of the page.

I think it is fair to say that an appreciation of how much of your bank you should risk on any one trade, and a basic outlook on how to set up a strategy for trading that minimises the risk of loss and maximizes the opportunity for profit (a trading plan) is probably the most important thing to get in your mind before, perhaps even, understanding what Forex is and how the market operates.

1 Like

Welcome, you have to put time and effort into learning. Practice and you will get there

It’s great that you want to succeed in your forex trading. It’s actually normal to blow up your account if you don’t have enough knowledge. One thing I would like to suggest to you is to learn risk management and time management as these two are very important. Apart from that, you should also have good knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis since it will help you to get to know more about the forex trading market.

Hi! Sorry to hear that you’ve incurred some losses recently. Perhaps you should step back and spend some time on a demo to figure out what’s going wrong. I’d also suggest a trading journal as they can be quite helpful. Good luck and I hope you turn things around!