I want to be a professional Trader

Hi all :slight_smile: my name is Walli and I am from Germany. I am really new to forex and very excited about my whole journey​:raised_hands:t4::blush:

welcome to this community , feel free to ask any question you need to know. its really a friendly forum we have in online from all.

sounds really good that you want to be a professional trader . need a very long time patience with great dedication.

3 Likes

what you think guys there is any difference between successful and professional traders ? its all about same ?

1 Like

Am Femshow from Nigeria glad to be here

1 Like

For not your job is to learn how to be competent. Set expectations realistically, be patient and you will get there.

1 Like

How to Become a Professional Forex Trader

• Respect the rules of money management. Make it a rule to manage risks when trading Forex.
  • Put your trading strategy to the test. Markets change, or rather, their volatility fluctuates.
  • Allow the profits to increase. In the forex market, good and long-term trends are rare.
  • Practice daily.
2 Likes

This whole “for professional day trader” thing sounds glamorous – living by the charts, calling the shots on the market. But from what I’ve read, it’s also like riding a mechanical bull in a hurricane!

2 Likes

The reality seems like a wild ride for sure.

1 Like

Several years ago, when I was much younger, I took bowling lessons. My teacher was the the local pro at the bowling alley where my league was.

I soon found out how good this guy was. I mean he was phenominal, bowling strike after strike without even trying.

I asked him one day why he never went on tour. His simple answer was that he was happier at home, not having to perform every week on the road.

Conversely, I had a pro trader buddy of mine tell me he was sick of the charts and that he would rather work at McDonalds than spend one more day chasing the candles.

As for me, as a part-time trader, I just love trading for the sake of trading. Once you’re at the point where it’s not just about the money, you’ll wake up one day and realize you’re making at least a partial living as a trader.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. It’s a reminder that success is not just measured in monetary terms but also in the satisfaction of doing what you love.