I want to be part of this learning experience processing

Am iyanu by name I cam it iyanumashele I am 29 years of age am glad to be part of the family and I really want to be part of this tutorial just want a freedom for my self that all for now I would love someone to put me through

1 Like

Hey! Nobody can “put you through”, you can only put yourself through :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

How would I do that share me some tips

Hello Iyanu! Welcome to the community! I hope you’re going through the School here already. Remember to be patient as you go through this journey. Good luck!

Finish the school!

Hey there! You will learn so much from this forum. Try to build patience and check out the Pipsology course here. Good luck!

Hi Iyanu ! Welcome to Babypips. Please go through the education section. You will find everything you need to learn trading there. Btw, you have a beautiful name. Does it mean something?

Welcome to the community, Iyanu. How has it been for you so far?

Trading is a self-motivated adventure. It is preferable to first learn about the market and trading before venturing out on your own.

Babypips is a great place to begin learning about trading. Make most of it here and believe in yourself because only you can put yourself through. Best of luck for your trading career.