I want to change my platform

Hi. I want to change my platform to a more advanced version. Share your experience, what is interesting now?

Is this real?

welcome to the forum

in principle that’s a good thing to want to do, if you’re using Metatrader

but if you’re not yet consistently profitable, don’t expect a change of platform in itself suddenly to produce that outcome

if - like probably 90%+ of members here - you’re trading spot forex with a counterparty marketmaker pretending to be a broker, your choices are limited

if you want a free platform i’d strongly recommend looking at cTrader or at TradingView (TV also has some paid options available but you can try the free basic version for as long as you want, to see what it’s like, if the pop-ups don’t irritate you too much)

i also believe (but obviously can’t prove) that statistically speaking, you’re likely to be using a better counterparty broker if you go with one that offers either/both of the above suggestions, rather than a Metatrader-only broker

Oanda has available a white-label version of TV (they call it “advanced charting”) which is free but still contains everything included in the top-of-the-range, paid-for version of TV

good luck!

what’s the problem of your previous trading platform ?

from my first day of trading i have been using MT4 trading platform that is really easy to use for all kinds trader.

MT5 is my major platform and from all i feel comfortable to use this platform.

I would suggest you stick to the platform that you are using. I don’t know why you want to shift your platform to an upgraded version. But if you want to do so, first and foremost take advice from those who have already done this.

I have always used metatrader4, but I am curious to try metatrader 5… Does my broker need to support metatrader 5 for me to switch or do I just start using metatrader 5?