I want to learn forex

Hi y’all my name is Lisolomzi.I started forex 2 months ago ,I could use help .my aim is to become a profitable and professional trader .I’ve lost a lot of money lately .

1 Like

Hi, Welcom to the best community of forex traders. you can learn a lot about trading here: Learn How to Trade the Markets

to be a professional trader from this trading pace is a big deal , its a very long time experience and for that reason dedication and patience is more important

Hello and welcome! You should focus on learning and getting the required skills to be a profitable trader. Practice on a demo account until you find a strategy that will work for you.

If you are planning to learn forex trading, I will advise you to dive in and start trading using a demo account as it will give a comprehensive experience of how the world of forex functions. In addition to this, it will also give you the chance to check your trading strategies. Meanwhile, since there is no real money involved in the process, you can keep educating yourself about the technical and fundamental concepts of the market.

Hello! Welcome to BP! Focus on understanding the market sentiment and how to identify the right opportunity. Practice on a demo account to increase confidence and skills! Good luck.