I want to start trading in forex

My name is Anna am new here and want to learn trading

1 Like

Welcome Anna. Look up market maker trading / institutional trading.

Hello Anna, You can start with education section of this website. It has rich resources. Also profitable trading needs a discipline mind. For that you must read The Disciplined Traders, and Trading in the Zone books. Both the books are written by Mark Douglas. Happy learning.

This site will be the best option to learn properly.

You can practice on a demo account to improve your trading knowledge.

Plenty to learn here and then from there you can start looking at the specific trading path you want to head down.

One more thing Anna. Be mindful of who is giving advice. It seems many here give advice, but are not profitable.

The rewards will follow if you treat trading seriously, and do not gamble your money away. Change your trading life by learning.

Forex is the biggest online trading platform and you can make good money. You need to have some knowledge and skills to manage it correctly.

Hello and welcome, to learn effective forex trading, you should know that you need it takes time and efforts to be skilled. And if you are not skilled, you will lose money very easily.

Hello Anna. Welcome to the community. If you want to learn forex trading, it might be best to start with some free resources. This will help you get the basics of forex trading.

Hi Anna, welcome to the community. In order to learn to trade, I suggest you read articles and watch videos about forex trading. Additionally, you can use a demo account to practice trading with virtual money.