I was laughing in my sleep

How can you even sleep after drinking something with caffeine! :joy:

That’s the thing about caffeine and me - it has a very short effect on me, and then I feel awful. Which is why I actually very rarely consume anything with caffeine in it.

Consider yourself lucky that you don’t have to rely on coffee in order to function normally. :joy:

Thank God I only fart when I sleep

:relaxed:

:joy:
True. Coffee has never been my friend, so I gave up on trying to drink it years ago.

1 Like

but its so hard to sleep after taking caffeine

I’ve got the same problem about a week ago. My dog was shocked :grin:

The truth is that for me, at least, caffeine has a very short-term effect. It wakes me up for about an hour, after that I experience something I can only call a caffeine crash - I start feeling groggy and experiencing heart palpitations. It super unpleasant and it has always been this way, since I was a teenager, so I don’t even bother with coffee anymore.

This is also interesting for me as I can never remember my dreams. I probably get too tiered during a day, so I really use night time just for sleeping. Is it possible that some people never dream?

I actually was a rather active sleepwalker as a kid.

After my 30s that seemed to simply go away…

1 Like

Have you ever woken up in a strange place?

1 Like

Actually I did,

When I was about 14 years old I went to Brussels (Belgium) for a couple of weeks to spend that time with a long time friend of mine and his family.

I stayed at their apartment. One night I weak up standing in the middle of the night, in front of the main door. The family told me that I was trying to open the door and get out…to the streets of Brussels in the middle of the night, while sleep walking,

Lol, Crazy enough, I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

I once had a nightmare of my mother chasing and beating me. I decided to fight back and threw a punch. I also physically threw a punch in my bed in my sleep. I almost hit the desk nearby almost injuring my hand. This action woke me up of course.

1 Like

That sounds quite scary, you could have walked into traffic while sleeping. :frowning:

A few years later it all went away. Weird, right?

If I ever appear at your door in the middle of the night, it’s that the whole thing came back :slight_smile:

I’ve asked people who live with people who sleepwalk and they say they actually have their eyes wide open. :open_mouth: So I’m thinking maybe they can avoid oncoming traffic? :rofl:

All is well when it ends well. :smiley:

1 Like

Why that sounds creepy to me?