I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Last couple of days has been tough. But I’m sure we will pull through next week.

I’ll be trading around when the NFP figures are released. Make or break!

not a bad day yesterday gutted i missed it and wasnt able to follow you. horlique have a look at nzdusd i see a thousand pipper in the making using csr no indicators tell me what you think?

[QUOTE=“sapper1971;506617”]not a bad day yesterday gutted i missed it and wasnt able to follow you. horlique have a look at nzdusd i see a thousand pipper in the making using csr no indicators tell me what you think?[/QUOTE]

guess i was right then

never worry you will make back next week. i wish you followed us from the start.

am now closing my gold trade with 300pips what a winderful week, may be i will start posting goldusd trades here,

i just made it back 50 fold on nzd :slight_smile: up and down twicw on thousand pis going on third run now :slight_smile:

Well done :slight_smile:

Horlique
Looking at EY long? at close of 12.00 Alpari candle
Bullish engulfing? on H4
maybe you dont take trades after NFP/on Friday, as not enough time for trade to play out b4 weekend
Was also a nice long on Euraud
I took both of these

[QUOTE=“graphicvs;506630”]

Well done :)[/QUOTE]

ty ecn is not placing my pending orders anymore lol god knows whats going on

i dont take trades after non farm cos its has just two 4hours candle which is not always ideal for me.

how was your non farm the price action around non-farm today was terrible ; but its pushed my goldusd sell downward for more profits. If u had followed all my signals this week you should have made some decent profits. Sometimes its wise you give trades enough breathing space to perform well. I know next week we will make some good trades.

yes the Euraud and gbpaud were a nice entries but i dont like taking trades close to the friday close, may we will start looking at this trades but for now i dont like such trades cos its most time ends in a loss due to little liquidity.
that was a good one thore.

Thanks Horlique
I understand about Friday trades
How do you set ur tp and sl
Based on adr/next sr level?

i set my stops and targets based on the nature of the price action signals and the overall market condition, most times i place my stops/targets around support and resistance levels.

Happy weekend to all traders around the world, especially traders on babypips.

I will be posting my details analysis for next week’s trading outlook tomoro.

Great thread Horqlique2! looking forward to your analysis of the week. Keep up the great work, I am learning alot from your calls.

OK thanks

look forward to next week

Horlique, which 4h charts are you using? GMT+2? I.e. close of 5pm US? Can you post a picture so we get in sync?

am using alpari uk chart to get my signals and ‘alpari UK’’ is GMT(not really sure about the gmt cos its do change at times) meaning 5pm in new york close is 10pm over here. The good thing is that most of my signals are posted few minutes after New york close which is 10pm over here. To follow my signals go thru this thread you will get info how to follow my signals.

wishing all a happy new trading week.

for those interested in my forex account management program visit my profile.

I will go straight to some currency pairs am anticipating to trade if the market open with a favourable price.

First lets start in this order;

1. EURUSD; price close on friday at key support 1.2800 meaning we will look for buy signal if price open above this support zone , if price open below we will monitor this level, eventhore price formed a buy signal on the 4hours chart but to me its not a good reason to buy yet.

2)GBPUSD; price close 140pips below the support zone 1.5020 so we will be looking for buy signal to that zone depending where price open today.

3)GBPJPY; look at the daily chart price has formed a very powerful long signal but we will watch where market open tonight to make trading decision.

4)AUDUSD; theres nothing so special on this pair even thore price formed a near support at 0.9045 am still expecting this pair to continue selling off due to the weekly and monthly chart.

5)GBPAUD; ON The daily chart price formed a nice price action signal at support 1.6265 so lets see where market opens tonight.

6)EURAUD; on the daily chart price created a long bullish pin sitting on the 21 EMA indicating an upward travel to may be 1.4390.

i know the above brief analysis will help us get more pips this week. I wish all the best. If you are interested in my forex account management visit my profile page.