I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I normally go after quick turnover when I undertake operations in forex. This last signal was great! Made a quick return and ready for the next signal!

Excellent job and please do keep it up!

Hello guys, theres a breakout formation on goldusd (many consolidation candles cluster together) showing price may likely move down giving savvy price action traders good trades. Also an inside bar has also formed on the daily goldusd chart at 1270.000 showing a downward move in line with the existing down trend.

Keep your fingers cross.

==========================
visit my profile page to see services that am currently providing.

thanks alot buddie.

the gbpaud trade has now rewarded us 5 times our risk, gbpaud is down +300pips thanks to the pound news.

Happy pipping to all

What’s your thoughts on going long on GBP/USD?

Hi! I’ve subscribed to this thread and will start following, wish i followed you on the gbp/aud trade!

dont go long yet on gbpusd let a bullish signal form on the support 1.5000
for going long cos i feel price may hit 1.5000 before going up, now the bears are still in control.

This last trade is a definition of a ‘home run’ traders that took this signals have made atleast 3 times reward or more. Gbpaud is now at +360pips almost 6times reward.

Stay close to this thread lets make money together.

visit my profile for an important message to all

Thanks dude. I look forward to your other calls. What’s your thoughts on Non Farm Payroll, seems like a big day for traders.

non farm is the biggest news for news traders; its also a day where some traders will make a fortune while some will lose a fortune. This news is not for novice if you are not experience enough to handle the volatility and the pressure of Non farm payroll is better you dont even open your pc. Sometimes some bucket-shop brokers uses fraudulent practices like mad spread/mad slippage and not-honouring-stops during this news to make traders lose huge amount of cash, so if your broker is a bucket-shop please dont trade non farm.

For the experience news traders tomoro might be another harvest of pips.

Hey Horlique2, I have seen you in other forum as Horlique

Welcome to babypips though I am seeing you late.

I’ve traded quite a few times on Non Farm Payroll days and its been a mixture of both where I’ve lost and made - But I’m quite excited with your calls. Hope you can give us a good score to end this week.

Thanks for all the help so far :slight_smile:

hahahaha a good score lets hope the market will give us another home run , just be around few minutes after todays daily candle close ,if any decent signal pop up i will post it.

Thanks for your encouragement.

for those interested in forex account management visit my profile(i hope am not breaking forum rules)

Trade 17 buy gbpaud now or buy at 1.64692

stops= 60pips

targets= 200pips

buy euraud at 1.41070

reason for trades; bullish signal formed in line up trend at support.

Risk 1% on each trade. Dont stake all your money on this.

Trade 19 buy usdjpy at 100.033 or buy now

stops=60pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade= bullish signal formed in line with up trend.

Please risk 1-2% here .

Taking a hit on GBP/AUD - Came down like a b**** lol

please move stop to breakeven on this trade

GBP/AUD and EUR/AUD - Are you letting them run?

Been a hectic for GBP - Damn you pound news -.-

Hi Horlique
Some nice calls on higher timeframe charts
Just wondered how you set your tp and SL - is this based on ADR
thanks

lol got stopped out on gbp/aud and it was my first trade i followed you on, that’s the way it goes. Anymore trades today?
I think next week will be better when the NFP is over.