I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

oh right i don’t where i got the buy limit from, sorry boss

Hey horlique, thanks for ur tradin signal. It’s accurate. Manage to gain some pips from ur trade:) looking forward to ur latest trade signal… Cheers … I am from Malaysia… Nice to meet u all

Hey horlique, thanks for your signals, its so accurate im starting to wonder why is it free. And hi kaotzeyang! im from malaysia too! :smiley:

This is the reason why it is free.

Thank you very much for being so nice!

Horlique u will be rewarded by god with more pips !!:)):slight_smile: blessings

I really appreciate everyone for your contributions in making this thread a great one, i will continue to provide my setups to encourage more people into forex trading.

for those interested in my forex account management program visit my profile for more info.

if you appreciate what am doing here send me more ‘likes’ and tell people about my forex account management program.

Ameen!!!

you are welcome, keep on pipping.
Happy pipping to all.

yeah God will surely bless and reward everybody too.

GBP/AUD should have kicked in for all that are following today’s trade.

yes am in the gbpaud trade now.

hello guys a bullish signal is about to formed on 1hr Gbpaud chart , hope this will push the price up for some nice pips. If we were able to enter todays buy limit on gbpjpy we could have been up with atleast 80pips now but we missed it by a pip.

I got it too… also made a few pips in the ups and downs while I was at it… :slight_smile:

Hello Dears,
I’m trading on GBP/USD and XAU/USD, give your signals and advices to me.
Thanks.

In both positions now and looks great so far, hopefully it continues and reaches our goals.

Thanks a ton for the signals horlique2, amazing that you called that gbp/jpy buy limit almost down the to pip!

according to the chart you could have made money on the buy(immediately market opened today) side if you read my weekly outlook, cos i anticipated a buy on Gbpusd to the last support. On goldusd theres no valid signal. Am riding the Gbpaud and Gbpjpy.

Hello guys please dont allow a good trade turn into a lost once the markets moves gives reasonable amount of pips, move stops to breakeven or lock in some pips.

Hello guys please dont allow a good trade turn into a lost once the markets moves gives reasonable amount of pips, move stops to breakeven or lock in some pips.

Horlique :slight_smile: I took half my earnings already around 1.63843. The other is there am putting the stop loss at 0 loss. thanks again for all the help! kept my target 1.64150 though.