I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

hello guys please take alook at the 4hrs gbpjpy chart now, A [B]psychological resistance point has formed at 151.000[/B] so if price close above this level we will be in a super-upward-ride to may be [B]152.000[/B], we just hope this happens, cos price finds it difficult to break this level all day long.

Yea:) horlique:) do let us know when the time is right to take this ride of pips

I just join a forex group… The professor do provide trading signals… I will post it here for reference … :slight_smile:

It has been sitting there all day… lets see!

Yep… It’s going up and down… Still haven break through the resistance level

you can start a new thread lets see the performance of ‘‘The Professor signals’’ one can never stop learning new things in forex trading.

I just got stopped out on the gbpaud from a 30 pip profit to breakeven.

Better to breakeven than loose 60 pips

Nah I made a 30 pip profit on the half I took :slight_smile: I lost the second one. So altogether I saved 30 pips. Which is awesome! It stopped me out went way crazy down and then now its up again :smiley: I didn’t buy back though didn’t know if I should!

As long as you are up that’s good. Just read through the first couple of pages and you’ll understand when to adjust stop losses. I tend to use that method on all my trades so that I can lock in some profit.

trade 21 buy euraud now or buy euraud at 1.40860
stops= 60pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade: retracement bullish entry

please risk just 2% on this trade.

On that thank you

Spread is 8 pips for me is that the norm

Thanks, I’m in on that.

I moved my st to break even on the gbp/aud trade an broke even, I’ve noticed a channel on the 4hr chart bouncing up an down. Do you think I should go back in (long)? If it goes back into the range?

I’m in on this but headed to sleep. hope it works out. :slight_smile: Will check it in a few hours. Thank you!

if you are using an ecn broker spread is as low as 1-2pips. But on some brokers spread can even reach 12pips. So your 8 pip spread is normal.

Only to confirm, we are going up on euraud?

Yes… long

Gbp jpy is very near to the resistance level … So anyone here monitoring this currency?

[QUOTE=“kaotzeyang;507407”]Gbp jpy is very near to the resistance level … So anyone here monitoring this currency?[/QUOTE]

nope jpy has a habit of turning on me.