I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

guys any news about eur/usd down ?

EURAUD and GBPAUD being driven largely by AUDUSD - so I will wait for some reversal pattern on AUD -could maybe form at .9200 or .9250 and 1.4000 or 1.3950 on euraud

30 min just closed above the resistance level its a toughie to call. ive never gone on a 30 min candle if the hour closes above too then its got to be going upwards as it will be a breakout. i am holding my short position till either the hour candle closes above 78600 or i hit my sl. If either happen then its going skyward.

which pair you talking about ?

[QUOTE=“xfarhan;507480”]

which pair you talking about ?[/QUOTE]

im talking about nzdusd.

ok bro do you have some news or some signals about eur/usd down trend ?

[QUOTE=“sapper1971;507481”]

im talking about nzdusd.[/QUOTE]

they are correlated pairs anyway so it will happen on most usd pairs.

im closing my short as my charts confirm a beakout on nzdusd expect it to fly shortly.

sapper1971 : The FOMC meeting is up tomorrow… plus the GBP results just kinda moved the market downward again.

I had a trade on the GBP/USD with 30 pips profit and it just knocked me out at 10 pip profit. Such a volatile instrument to trade on at the moment.

Good stop loss… at least saved you something!

Just woke up, I lost 60 pips on eur/aud, gbp/jpy went up but now back down maybe i should set a trailing stop…

I went long on EUR/AUD again

[QUOTE=“adnanusman;507500”]sapper1971 : The FOMC meeting is up tomorrow… plus the GBP results just kinda moved the market downward again.[/QUOTE]

Ive gotta go with my trading plan m8 im out till price hits a new high above the previous of 80500 which is a major pyschological barrier to lots of traders.

i got a good run of four x thousand pip bounces out of this last csr setup so im happy with that and when the new csr is confirmed i will gladly share it with you all but it may be a while.

That’s great… :slight_smile: It’s always the best idea to play it safe, I agree!

[QUOTE=“sapper1971;507510”]

Ive gotta go with my trading plan m8 im out till price hits a new high above the previous of 80500 which is a major pyschological barrier to lots of traders.

i got a good run of four x thousand pip bounces out of this last csr setup so im happy with that and when the new csr is confirmed i will gladly share it with you all but it may be a while.[/QUOTE]

if you are right then price will go back down to 77102 and i won,t then need to wait for a new high.

Check this out: Australia’s dollar fell against most of its major peers amid concern faster inflation in China will damage… AUD/USD Around 0.9150 as China Inflation Dims Export Outlook | Forex Trade Depot

mmmmm 4hr shut below breakout which is interesting. anyway you have the magic numbers 77102 or 80500 i will see you again when it hits one of them. in the meantime i will watch horliques signals with interest as its hard enough plotting and sticking with one pair i couldnt manage it with the multiple pairs like he does. good hunting people.

[QUOTE=“adnanusman;507514”]

That’s great… :slight_smile: It’s always the best idea to play it safe, I agree![/QUOTE]

i just rechecked everything and you are right, csr hasnt been broken at all. everything is set up on 4hr which makes the 1 hr candle irrelevant csr isnt broken until a 4hr closes above it and it hasnt. so it is bouncing between range still and will do until a 4 hr breaches it therefore it is on its way back down to 77101 its just not going to do it in 5 mins like last time.

Just got stopped out on another 15 pip profit on EUR/AUD.