I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I got stopped out at the 60 pips recommended. I took a hit on this one.

the signal on euraud actually went up 58pips before crashing like a pack of cards. Never worry you will make back in other signals. Some people were stop out at breakeven,some made out few pips.

The gbpjpy signal did similar thing move up then back down. Hopefully we will have trades that are a little bit steady in one direction.

I hope so, the major drop in euro/usd has my funds tied up in my accounts as well. I hope the next signal is a jackpot!

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;507575”]

the signal on euraud actually went up 58pips before crashing like a pack of cards. Never worry you will make back in other signals. Some people were stop out at breakeven,some made out few pips.

The gbpjpy signal did similar thing move up then back down. Hopefully we will have trades that are a little bit steady in one direction.[/QUOTE]

nzdusd is still threatening to fly if the 4 hr closes under 78480 that leaves it below sbr line in a shooting star formation there is absolutely no doubt it will go down. if it closes above that point then its a 100% breakout going upwards. whichever side of the line it falls is the direction it,s going. please look horlique you have 30 mins left.

am looking at the nzdusd now , i have [B]notice an intra-resistance has formed at 0.78700 [/B] , we will sell if a powerful sell price action forms on the nzdusd 4hours chart. so just stay around at this 4hours candle close.

yes bro am looking at that level too seems something interesting is about to form on 4hours nzdusd: so lets watch out.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;507586”]am looking at the nzdusd now , i have notice an intra-resistance has formed at 0.78700 , we will sell if a powerful sell price action forms on the nzdusd 4hours chart. so just stay around at this 4hours candle close.[/QUOTE]

it formed on 26th june i have aleeady had 4 x thousans pip bounces from it, it,s a confirmed 7 retest line it will go down if it closes under that level but it has to be below 78480 its the only chart i follow i dont use indicators but if you want to rsi is above 70 it will drop very min to 77900 on the next 4 hr candle and contine on down to 77101 over the next 2-3 4 hr candles. horlique dont go for it if its above 78480 when it closes cause it will eat you.

the reason the 78480 figure is so important is it was the last breakout point i have tracked it since the breakout on 20th. so if it closes above that number it will become a new breakthrough.

[QUOTE=“sapper1971;507597”]the reason the 78480 figure is so important is it was the last breakout point i have tracked it since the breakout on 20th. so if it closes above that number it will become a new breakthrough.[/QUOTE]

whichever side it falls make sure you have stop losses set cause its highly probable its going to go very fast.

not sure a sidebar is strong enough for me. if you go short be very careful with it cause its likely to revers and go back up.

trade 22 sell nzdusd now or sell nzdusd at 0.78630

stops= 50pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade: multiple rejection candles at resistance

risk just 2% here.

if i wasnt already in i wouldnt risk it.

Oh look at that, EUR/USD back at where it was this morning.

Sorry but trying to follow you on NZD you said whatever side it stopped of 78480 go so it stopped above. Why are we selling at this point.

I havn’t entererd just watching and learning hopefully

its not safe it will be looking for a new high

ive given the warning which side of the line ot falls if you go short it will bite you.

new high will be around 80400 mark maybe 80500

Is there a conflict of opinion or do I read this wrong

its horliques thread nobody wants people to lose money his advice has been good to date. but you cant take that trade without a warning that it may reverse on you rapidly. if it was nelow rhe 480 line i would be happy knowing 100 % it was going down above 480 signals a breakout to me so you have to be very careful with it. the difference is horliques 78700 res level he will not see the warnings. my res level is 78480 for very good reason. horliques may well be right not to worry about it closing where it did but to me its a trap. lets see how it unfolds then we can both explain after.

I’m hoping horliques is right. If he is it means the aud etc all will come to their own places.