I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

This bar should be ending in about 10 minutes or so. I set my trading platform to gmt or utc, as well as the user profile on babypips, that way your charts and replies on the forum are easier to follow.

trade 23 buy Eurjpy at 129.270 or buy now
stops=55pips

targets= 130pips

reason for trade: bullish price action formed at intra-day support 128.666

please risk 2% here.

Ok, I am in… $$$$$$

Horlique, Do you incorporate volume data into your analysis? I know it varies from broker to broker, but was just curious about your methodology. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

the above quotes shows how to [B]follow my trades and also how i manage my trades most of the time. [/B] remember theres no fixed rule when its comes to trade management you have to figure out what works for you.

happy trading to all

i dont use any volume data analysis, i just follow pure price action formations on the chart.

Stopped out :frowning:

A good trade gone bad; that was very good setup. Well thats trading. Sorry guys for the loss.

It’s ok bro:) there won’t be 100 % guaranteed trade… Thats why risk management is important:) looking forward for ur latest trade signal

Win some, lose some, just make sure its not too much. On the flipside, looks like the eur/jpy is resting on support right now and might make a good short position…

EUR/USD - I think today’s resistance level will down to 1.2715. And it is possible starts of bullish movement if the price breaks the level 1.2825 then target of this movement will be 1.2910

trade 24 sell nzdusd at 0.78390 or sell now
stops= 50pip

targets= 200pips

please risk 2% here

reason for trade: bearish signal formed at resistance 4 hours chart.

Horlique bingo:) gained 150 pips from this trade:)

150 pips? O.o

I’ve only made 8 pips so far but still moving up and down.

Bought at 0.98489 sold at 0.98300

[QUOTE=“kaotzeyang;507906”]Bought at 0.98489 sold at 0.98300[/QUOTE]

That’s 15 pips then? With the spread.

this trade is now 43pips you can close half the position or more stops to lock in more pips. sorry guys for the eurjpy loss
i pray this trade keep falling down like a rock

am about to sell gold usd , once this 4hours candle close i will sell gold you can join me for [B]trade 25[/B] put stops= 55pips
targets= 200pips.

reason for trade : bearish signal formed at resistance

That would be 6pm UK time?

brokers have different time zone, am in a GMT+1 ZONE BUT using a GMT+2 broker so my 6 oclock is 7 oclock on my broker time. So lets wait till 6pm uk time. Dont enter the gold trade until i post a detail signal on it.