I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Gold just shot up around 50 pips

lets continue pipping on the nzdusd trade.

Yes sir.

PS: Gold came back down

Seems I missed out on a good one… I needed this one!

Mr Horlique2! Why don’t you become a signal provider in Zulutrade site? Then we can follow all your signals and don’t miss any of them.

hello guys please stay close to your trade cos in the next one hour there is a speech news called: [B]FOMC Meeting Minutes[/B] [I][U][B]a bird at hand is worth 9 birds in the bush[/B][/U][/I]

for now am interested in my forex account management, am not interested in the zulu stuff for now.

Horlique… Will follow up this tread closely for the coming big news

any news on an entry for gold?

we will only enter at the close of the hour if the setup forms well, right now the [B]FOMC Meeting Minutes report[/B] is still disturbing the markets

So when is this going to end? Horlique

lol i dont know.

Ok will wait for ur call:) sorry I am new in forex:)

its seems we better forget about the possible goldusd entry cos the price action is crazy and theres another speech [B]9:10pm USD Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks[/B]
so lets wait till the daily candle closes for all the drama to stop

no problem ;

[B]patience is a good virtue in forex trading[/B], its better to wait for the trade to come to you than for u to force the trade and lose money

Yup:) I learnt my lesson not to rush into a trade… :slight_smile: will wait for ur trading signal:)

I didnt trade at all today, and looking at the way things are, I am glad I aint!

Horlique2 : Btw I saw the price action thing that you showed in eurjpy today in two places and the market did move up from there but in one case it moved up 140 pips till now and the other it went up 100 pips then crashed 200 pips… that was like woah. Could you teach more about these chart patterns please?

I saw it in euraud 4hr before it went sky rocketing high but I didn’t see it forming it was already 40 pips above it when I saw it and thought I was too late but then it went up another 100 pips.

I also saw it in the audusd 1 hr chart it went sky high before it crashed like anything down from .92 to .91

you will learn faster by taking note of all the setups i give on this thread; other socalled PROFESSIONALS charge high monthly fee to provide this TYPE of signal service(in most cases they provide poor services) just do a google search on ‘FOREX TRADING SIGNALS’ you will get thousands of paid signals provider. I JUST ENJOY DOING IT FREE AND I ALSO LEARN too BY PROVIDING THESE SETUPS, and i know in a short moment i will be greatly rewarded (put amen for me) for helping others to succeed.

PLEASE KEEP SENDING THE ‘LIKES’'
THANKS and tell people about my forex account management.